41-42

Chapter 141

The dog bites the fox. On the second day, Xiao Jiyue changed into an ordinary plain dress and a curtain hat, and appeared at Yuehua Building in the West Market.

Go straight up the stairs and go to the first box by the window on the west side of the second floor.

Four years ago, she and Meng Zeshen met Fu Heng here and knew that this was the Fu family's property.

Today I made an appointment here again, same place, same room, I wanted to use the environment to play some emotional cards.

The table was filled with various snacks. She sat in front of the window, leaning on the back of her chair, looking through the window at the blue sky outside.

Time seems to have returned to four years ago. The snacks are still the same, the tea is still the same, sitting in the same position, looking at the same sky, waiting for the same people, but the chair next to me is empty.

She withdrew her gaze, raised one arm to support her chin, and looked sideways at the chair next to her. Across time and space, she seemed to see the man slowly making tea again. After making it, he pushed the first cup to her. she.

He sat there quietly, giving people a feeling of peace of mind.

She was so fascinated that she stretched out her fingers and traced the outline of his face in the void.

"Dunk dunk" there was a knock on the door. Xiao Jiyue immediately retracted her fingers, sat upright, looked at the door, and said: "Please come in." The door opened, and

Fu Heng walked in while shaking his folding fan. With a smile on his face, he said, "Sister Lian, long time no see."

Lian Yu stood up and saluted, "Brother Fu is well."

"Sit, sit, how can you be so polite." He sat on the chair opposite Lian Yu. sit down?.

Xiao Jiyue also sat down, poured a cup of tea for him and handed it over.

Fu Heng smiled and said: "The little girl has grown up and her temperament has become more stable. Why didn't Ah Shen come with you? He actually let you come to Yunjing alone with confidence." "I have grown up. "Why do you continue to rely on Brother Meng?" Xiao Jiyue said with a smile.

She smiled warmly and softly, completely different from the crazy girl a few years ago.

Fu Heng noticed that she said "Brother Meng" instead of cousin, and said in surprise: "Brother Meng? Four years have passed, how come Ah Shen has been given the same treatment as me?" "

Yeah. , Now he is not my cousin, my cousin is someone else, so I don't want to scream anymore." Xiao Jiyue said with a smile.

"Is there someone else? Who is the new cousin?" Fu Heng asked.

"There are quite a few. All of them are from the Hou Fulan generation in Jiannan Rongcheng."

"Shen Lantai?" Fu Heng continued. When talking about the Shen family in Jiannan, the name cannot be avoided.

"Well, Brother Fu also knows my fifth cousin?" Xiao Jiyue pinched a piece of pastry and put it in her mouth, looking at Fu Heng with a smile.

Fu Heng said in disbelief: "Could it be?...You are..."

"Let's get acquainted again? Xiao Jiyue from Huainan has met Mr. Fu." She stood up and bowed again seriously.

"Xiao Jichuan's sister?" Fu Heng asked doubtfully, "When you were in Puzhou, you..."

He suddenly remembered that the first time he saw her, he was chatting with Meng Zeshen in the Huixian Tower in Puzhou. News of Xiao Jichuan's death.

"I don't know? How come, I was washed there by the river, and I lost my memory when I woke up."