97-98

Chapter 97 Princess Yongshou

Two days later, Fu Heng sent someone a message, saying that Wei Jin had sent guards and paid for help. He was asking around in the West Market to find Lian Yu's whereabouts, and suggested that she Time, it's best not to show up in the West Market wearing red clothes.

Along with the news, there was also a portrait.

A portrait of Lian Yu. Such a portrait can be used by guards and helpers as a basis for tracing people.

Lian Yu looked at the people in the portrait and fell into deep thought. The human figure was outlined in a few strokes. It was obvious that the painter had worked very hard, but the painting was more graphic than the wanted notice posted at the city gate.

It can't be said that they are completely different, at least the clothes on her body are still red, which is very realistic.

Lian Yu threw the portrait on the table and said with a smile: "Just stick it on my face. I'm afraid I won't recognize it, right?"

Meng Ze said deeply: "Whether you recognize it or not, you don't want it. Let's go, our trip to Yunjing must not be publicized."

"I understand, cousin." Lian Yu agreed obediently.

She didn't go to the Western Market again. Instead, she changed into men's clothes, ran to the door of the Minister's Mansion of the Ministry of Personnel, and squatted there.

Even without anyone arriving, I heard a lot about the secrets and secrets in the Shangshu Mansion, especially about Wei Jin's special hobby.

I was so angry that I just thought about putting a sack on him and beating him up. Now we know that he is actually such a beast who abuses girls. He is not castrated, which is not enough to relieve people's hatred.

With this plan in mind, she came more frequently, and even bought a new knife to carry with her, not wanting the beast's dirty blood to contaminate her dagger.

After guarding for two days, I couldn't wait for the guard to come in. I could only hear him ordering this person in the house, sending that person, and the little fairy in red who came out to look for him. I could only sit comfortably at home and not move. Share your strength and never take a step out.

Lian Yu was thinking that he had to find a way to lure him out, but the beast came out on his own first, saying that there was a Narcissus show today and that he was going to the Jixiang Tower to listen to the show.

Lian Yu finally found an opportunity and quietly followed him into Jixiang Tower.

She hid behind a flower tree and watched Wei enter a private room on the second floor. A hand suddenly stretched out from the box behind her, grabbed her back collar, and carried her inside.

Lian Yu grabbed back with his left hand and kicked back with his right foot in a circle from the side.

"Stop!"

Lian Yu's feet were pinched by the man. He raised his head and saw Meng Zeshen's face. Fu Heng laughed loudly next to him, "Little girl, your martial arts have improved a lot."

"It's much worse than Mr. Fu." She replied with a smile, still hanging on Meng Zeshen's hand, not taking it seriously and taking it very calmly.

Fu Heng smiled and said: "What are you doing sneakily following Wei Jin?"

Meng Zeshen let go of his hand, Lian Yu fell to the ground, and said seriously: "Please pay attention to your wording, I didn't." Sneaky, I came in openly, and I didn't follow Wei Jin. I came to listen to the Narcissus singing."