115-116

Chapter 115 Xiaolou Lianyuan

Liu Ruoxin's understanding of advance and retreat immediately highlighted Miss Xiao Qi's aggressiveness and unreasonableness.

The arrogant and unreasonable young lady Jiedushi and the dignified and virtuous future wife faced each other tit for tat in front of the door on their wedding day.

Miss Xiao Qi, who is domineering and fragile, has blocked her future stepmother from the door.

Such a bustle, like a whirlwind, swept through the entire Jiangdu City and even Huainan Road.

Miss Xiao Qi, who had been hidden in the deep courtyard of Xiao Mansion for many years and was unknown to the world, made the people of Huainan remember her in a unique way.

At that time, Xiao Jiyue had difficulty even leaving the house because of her natural frailty.

Xiao Jichuan built a golden house and pavilion for her. Not only a few people outside the mansion knew that there was a seventh lady in the Xiao mansion, but even the people in the mansion rarely saw her.

He protected her from the wind and rain, and from being disturbed by the world.

But today, she not only wants to step into this mortal world, but also becomes the one who stirs up the wind and rain.

She couldn't let her brother's name be lost in the long river of time, and wanted more people to think of him and remember him.

Just like now, when everyone talks about Miss Xiao Qi, they think of the handsome young master again, and then feel sorry for her.

Xiao Jiling hurriedly walked in with Lian Yu in his arms, and all the guests saw a stunningly beautiful woman in red cradled in his arms.

Those who don't know why, just think that this is today's bride, the most beautiful woman in Huainan, whisper to the guests sitting together: "What kind of specialties is this, why is my son still holding my stepmother to attend the ceremony?" "

But This most beautiful person is truly well-deserved and looks so beautiful. Xiao Jieshuai is really a blessing. I heard that Mrs. Shen back then was also famous all over Jiannan." Several people at the same table glanced at him with incomprehensible words.

The person sitting next to him kicked him under the table and said, "You idiot, what are you talking about? That is the seventh young lady of the Xiao family." "How do you know? When did the Xiao family have a seventh young lady?"

That person Pointing behind him, many guests were whispering to the waiter behind him.

"Miss Seventh was born frail and has been raised in a boudoir. Few people know about it."

"She was raised so well, how did you know?"

"A few years ago, I was fortunate enough to meet Miss Seven." The young master did a small thing, and when he went to report it to the mansion, he happened to meet this noble lady.

Nowadays, it is not good to mention the eldest son again, lest someone with a heart hears him and regards him as the eldest son, ruining his future.

He took a sip of tea and sighed: "There was a commotion at the door just now. I'm afraid we won't be able to drink the wedding wine today." "Why?" the idiot asked with a confused look on his face.

"Miss Qi didn't agree to this marriage? She drove the bride back." The neighbor approached his ear and lowered his voice.

"How can she still care about her father marrying a wife? How can she be so capable? Also, she doesn't care about it sooner or later. She insists on getting the bride to the door. Then she comes out to chase her away. How can she be so evil-minded?"