91-92

Chapter 91 Encountering Fengting Again

On April 27th, Nanzhao attacked the city again.

On top of the city wall, Xu Youhu was fighting with a sword. He had been injured in many places, but he became more courageous as he fought and had no scruples about physical injuries.

He has been cowardly and timid all his life, but in the past few days, he has become truly brave, his bones and blood are trembling, he is tireless and tireless, and he has a solid feeling of being illuminated by bright light and having his feet on the earth.

Another Nanzhao soldier was killed and fell off the wall. Xu Youhu stood supporting the wall. He was stabbed in the arm. Hot blood trickled down his arm and stained the masonry on the wall.

"Xu Jieshuai." A woman in black repelled the enemy and came with a knife to guard her. "Today's attack is more fierce than before. I'm afraid the city gate cannot be defended."

Xu Youhu glanced down the city. Under the city, there were men in black and silver. The boy A was standing on the horse, looking at him and smiling. His beautiful face, under the warm spring sun, gave off a biting cold light.

My heart sank. I haven't seen him for many days. This wolf is here after all.

He was chased all the way by this young man. General Nanzhao lost half of Dongchuan before anyone could see him. He was not seen among the enemy troops attacking the city in the past few days. It was just a matter of luck. He thought that the enemy troops had changed their generals, but he didn't expect that what he should have waited for did not arrive, and what he was afraid of seeing did instead come.

Damn Xinzhou City!

Xu Youhu sighed: "Miss Peng, don't resist after the city is broken, take your people and escape!"

This Miss Peng is Peng Ying who crossed the Peng family's fleet on the white water.

When she sailed here, she was unlucky. She happened to encounter the arrival of Nanzhao troops and captured the Baishui River, so she was blocked in Xinzhou City. The garrison in the city was weak, so Peng Ying brought the best men from the fleet to help defend the city on his own initiative, and he and Xu Youhu defended the enemy side by side for seven days.

Although she had always heard that Xu Jieshuai was cowardly and incompetent, the Xu Jieshuai she saw these seven days was different from the rumors. He was not afraid of swords and guns, and defended the city with his own body. Tough guy.

Peng Ying admired his character very much.

"Xu Jieshuai, you?" She saw Xu Youhu glanced at the bottom of the city, and instantly lost his energy and became depressed.

Xu Youhu said: "The wolf is coming! We can't stop it."

Peng Ying killed an enemy soldier and looked outside the city to see this "wolf" that made Xu Jieshuai frustrated. , what kind of character is he?

At this glance, I saw flags fluttering in the distance, and on the big red flag facing the wind, a dark word "Shen" stood out sharply, like an iron spear and a silver sword, soaring to the sky.

She said with great joy: "Shen family army, it's Shen family army, is it saved?, Xinzhou is saved?"

Xu Youhu stood up, looked around, and saw that it was indeed the Shen family's military flag, moving quickly in this direction, and his blood instantly ignited, and the big Laughing three times, he shouted with great pride: "Brothers?! Kill! The reinforcements have arrived?, the Shen family's army has arrived! Let this gang of Nanzhao brats come back today!"