157-158

Chapter 157 Heartache

"No, Qian'er doesn't want it. I don't want them anymore. From now on, I will stay with you and love you alone. Can you let me go?" Ma Su prayed.

"Haha, Ma Su, you are more naive than me. Should I let you go? Do you think Xiao Jiyue will let me go? She just wants to see us kill each other." Xiao Qingqian smiled and said, "You let me kill you, okay? No. Okay, if I kill well, maybe she can let me go."

"You vicious woman!" Ma Su scolded angrily and twisted his body back.

"Poisonous woman? Am I poisonous to you?" Xiao Qingqian dragged the knife closer to him step by step, and suddenly slashed Ma Su's lower body with the knife.

"Ah——" The sound of killing a pig echoed through the night sky.

Dark red blood penetrated his pants and flowed out. A seven-foot-old man who had been famous in Huainan Road for countless years was curled up on the ground like a dead dog.

The big men in black clothes in the courtyard and on the wall couldn't help but shrink their legs. Suddenly, they felt an inexplicable feeling of empathy. They reflected that they must never offend women in the future, especially the woman next to their pillow. ?people.

"Are you worthy of being my dog?" Xiao Qingqian raised the knife in his hand again and slashed it across Ma Su's thigh, arm, face, chest, waist...

Knife after knife, Ma Su saw that he had turned into a bloody man, and even his moans and groans became weaker and weaker.

Xiao Qingqian was smiling and very patient, as if he was dealing with a toy that had had enough of playing with it. There was a kind of feeling of loss, and there was also a kind of sudden enlightenment.

Until the end, Ma Su could no longer make a sound, leaving only a faint breath that made his nose quiver.

Xiao Qingqian raised the knife in his hand and stabbed it hard into his chest at the heart.

Pulled it out, inserted it again, pulled it up, inserted it again, and stabbed it back and forth seven times before stopping and muttering: "Seven years, the best seven years of my life, I actually fed this dog." "

There were two sounds of "papa" and the sound of palms hitting each other.

Xiao Qingqian raised his head and looked over.

"Sister San?, it's really still Sister San?, you didn't disappoint me at all." Xiao Jiyue stood in the moonlight and looked at her.

The moon is behind her, hanging high in the sky. Under the cold moonlight, her peerless face becomes more distant and unattainable.

She stood so high, always out of her reach, looking coldly at the world and at her.

Just like many years ago, at that time, she was just a sickly child leaning on a chair, with an unattainable indifference in her eyes.

Xiao Qingqian raised the corners of her lips and smiled: "Big brother is dead, does your heart hurt?"

"Do you wish you could die with him, so you can live like this? The world is clamoring, so many people are gathering around you for power, money, and beauty. But, no more ?No one loves you as much as he does? You have the power and stand above thousands of people, and it seems that you have won. But I know that your heart is more painful than mine."

"If it wasn't bitter, why would you keep clinging to this matter? From Jiangdu to Yunjing, from Yunjing to Hezhou, who is next? Let me think about it, who else is alive in this conspiracy? ? Haha, is it that one? My seventh sister is so powerful, she even has the courage to point her sword at the sky. I didn't lose unjustly."