51-52

Chapter 51 Capture

Now they are heading south. They are all strong and strong. They are no longer like they were when they just came out of Puzhou. They were frightened and on guard all the way.

After traveling for several days, the journey was uneventful. We passed Yaozhou, Liqu, passed Qingniu Gorge, and entered Lingnan Road. Then we took Hepu and continued towards Yazhou.

Along the way, meals and accommodation were all arranged by Zhong Ping. Occasionally, Han Zhu and Bai Song took care of some chores.

Lian Yu was happy to save money and effort, and really felt the benefits of being a eldest lady.

Every day I just ride a horse, catch up on the road, enjoy the scenery along the way, and then quietly add a few strokes to my map booklet.

After six or seven days of this, she lamented that the days were too boring and she had no chance to make a small fortune.

The boredom was bearable, mainly because there was no chance to make a small fortune, so she could test the improvement in her combat effectiveness during this period.

I don't know if it's because the people in this area are simple and honest, or if the bandits are too discerning.

On this day, they just entered Canghongling. The sky, which was originally bright and sunny, suddenly became dense with clouds, strong winds rose, and the sky instantly became dark, gloomy and low.

Dark, dense clouds were rolling overhead, ferocious and ferocious, as if they were about to devour this vast land.

In this thick cloud, from time to time, there are two lightning bolts accompanied by rumbling thunder, piercing the cold ground like cold steel knives.

Everyone realizes that this is a preview of a storm to come.

Meng Zeshen reminded: "Run quickly and find a shelter from the rain."

Everyone whipped their whips and rushed forward.

The black wind monster under Lian Yu's seat rushed out at the lead.

After running for about a quarter of an hour, a dilapidated mountain temple appeared in front of us.

Lian Yu shouted in surprise: "There is a house here, go here." He turned around and took a look, then said, "You guys pick up some dry firewood. I will hunt two prey first and eat them while taking shelter from the rain. Pick up more firewood." One moment..."

The voice became smaller and smaller, and she disappeared into the dense forest behind the mountain temple on the black wind monster.

The few remaining people dismounted in front of the mountain temple and led the horses into the courtyard. The courtyard was covered with grass, rocks, broken walls and ruins. It had been desolate and dilapidated for many years.

The temple has no door and is completely dark. The broken window lattice on both sides is hanging on the windowsill, looking like it will fall down at any time.

Baisong and Hanzhu took several horses and tied them to two trees on the west side. These trees originally grew outside, but now that the courtyard wall has completely collapsed, it is easier to tie the horses.

Several people unloaded their luggage and saddles, and carried them into the mountain temple together.

In the temple, which was originally thought to be empty, in the corner behind the statue, there were more than twenty people huddled together.

They looked at the people who came in with horror on their faces. When they saw the weapons in their hands, they shrank back a little.

There is really only one thing, because there are people behind me and it's really hard to squeeze in.