Chapter 2

Sofia's POV:

I reached the Salvatore house.

I stepped inside, my footsteps flattering as I walked. I saw Stefan, running up to him. I collapsed in his arms, wailing my heart out.

Stefan tried his best to calm me down.

Damon came downstairs in a hurry as he heard my cry. He took me from Stefan's arms and wrapped his arms around me tightly letting me get all my emotions out.

He was the best friend anyone could ask for. I knew he always had feelings for me but he hid it pretty well considering as I was with Klaus at that time and he didn't want to ruin his friendship with me.

After a short while Caroline barged in clearly, she must have heard my crying.

"What did you do Damon? Why is my sister crying?" She said, her tone was harsh.

"We don't know what happened, she just burst through the door and started crying. We tried asking her but she is just crying from the moment she came." Stefan replied honestly as I cried my lungs out.

"Sof what happened?" Caroline asked in a soft tone, like taking to a baby. Pulling me towards her.

I knew I need my sister more than anything else right now.

Me and Caroline grew up together so we were basically sisters. My mom and Lisa were best of friends and when my mom died, Lisa took in the role of a godmother and I lived with them as dad couldn't stay on earth for a long time.

"Car he... he... he cheated on me." I shuttered while answering.

"That bastard, I am going to kill him" Damon said, rage evident in his tone.

"I'll help" Stefan and Caroline said together.

Stefan and I bonded instantly from his first day of high school, when I caught him using compulsion on the college staff.

"Who did he cheated on with, just give me her name and I will make sure, they won't be able to see the next day. And don't worry I still have a piece of the white-oak tree" I could see vines forming under Caroline's eyes

"No, don't" I said trying to stop them.

"Why? Even after everything you are still supporting him. You can find a much better person who is ready to love you, infinity and beyond. There are many out there desperate for just a chance, a chance to treat you as you deserved to be treated. You my sweetheart deserve the world." Damon said his black eyes staring at me.

I couldn't look at him right now, when I can see his love for me pooling in his eyes.

I closed my eyes and let out a whisper "I am pregnant"

"What???" Everyone in the room froze.

"But vampires can't procreate" Damon had an uneasy look on his face, desperate to know could it have been possible

"Vampires can't but werewolves and angels can" They all knew who my real father is.

"But he is a part vampire as well."

"When he broke his curse, he became a Hybrid. As he was born a Werewolf, his werewolf side has overpowered his vampire side." I explained to Caroline, my emotions now in control.

"So, are you going to tell him?" Stefan asked

"No, never" I said venom laced in my voice

"Whatever your decision is I am going to support you" Caroline said

"We all will" Stefan said and Damon nodded in agreement.

Did you guys like the chapter?Do vote and comment for regular updates

Do vote and comment for regular updates.

Love,
Your Author.