Chapter 6

Klaus's POV:

We finally arrived at Mystic falls.

This town is a reminder of my love for Sofia Forbes.

I still do love her very much. To this moment I regret sleeping with Hayley, because of my one mistake I lost my chance of a true love, the kind of love which I craved all my life. 

And when I finally had it, I let it go. Over the years, there wasn't a single moment where I didn't miss her. I just wished the situation was different and she was the mother of my Hope.

But I know it is never going to come true.

*******

We reached the Mikaelson's Mansion. The Mansion, the last place where I saw my love.

"It feels good to be back home" Rebekah breathed in

"Indeed it does sister" Elijah agreed, Kol and me nodded in agreement.

"Wow... " Hope exclaimed in excitement as she explored the Mansion.

"Dad, who is the person this in the painting" Hope asked me.

There was a large painting of Sofia in the living room I painted it when we were still together.

I still remember the moment when I was painting her

"Hey, how much longer do I still have to stand still." Sofia whined as her legs were hurting.

"A little while longer, my love." I didn't look up from my painting

"I am getting tired, if have been at it for past 2 hours. I need a break." She wiggled from the chair she was sitting on.

"Don't move, you'll mess up the painting."

"You know what, I give up. I can't do this anymore." Saying that she got up and moved towards me

She tried to take a peep of the painting, but I didn't let her. "It's a surprise for you. You will see it when the time is right."

I regret not show her the picture I painted of her till this day. I wanted to surprise her on her birthday but I lost everything I had in a single night.

"The person in the painting is Sofia Forbes your father's lover." Kol prompted

"Sorry, ex-lover" Kol corrected; he earned a glare from everyone.

Me and Hayley stiffened at the mention of Sofia

"Dad is in love" Surprise was evident in her voice.

"More like was" Kol interrupted

"Kol" Elijah warned.

"Until your father slept with your mom and ruined their relationship" Kol completed ignoring Elijah completely.

"You cheated!! Does that mean I was a mistake?" Hope said tears threatening to fall out.

"No, I do regret sleeping with Hayley. Sofia was the love of my life but I don't regret having you" I comforted Hope.

"Yes Hope, Klaus is right" Hayley agreed with me.

"She is so beautiful, Dad" Hope's gaze lingered on the painting.

"Indeed, she is" I said agreeing. My gaze stuck on her painting.

"Is there a chance you could get back with her?" Hope asked hopefully.

"I don't know.... Maybe?" It was more like a question then an answer.

"I hope you get back your epic love Dad," said Hope.

"I do hope so too, littlest wolf" I said.

I will try my best to get her back.

*******

"Hope are you ready to go to The Salvatore Boarding School" Freya said

"I am. Finally get to go to a place where I will be around people my age and where people will not give me wired looks like I am some sort of an alien" Hope said

"Do you have to go to school? What about your protection?" Over-protective father side kicked in.

"Dad relax, it is a school for all supernatural creatures" Hope said trying to calm my over-protective-ness

"But..." I was cut by Hayley saying "Klaus let her be, she is finally happy where she is"

"Yes, Niklaus don't. Let you daughter be happy for once" Elijah said supporting his girlfriend.

"If anything happens to her don't blame me for creating havoc in Mystic Falls" I went to my room banging the door, letting them know I was not happy with their decision.

I was in Mystic Falls only for one reason, Sofia Forbes.

Did you guys like the chapter?Do vote and comment for regular updates

Do vote and comment for regular updates.

Love,
Your Author.