Chapter 8

Sofia's POV:

"Hi I am-" I was cut off when I saw a certain someone. Who I never thought I would meet again.

"Ko- Kola bear" I said

"Hello darling, miss me" I saw Kol with a huge smirking on his face with hands wide open for a hug.

I ran to him and took him in a bone crashing hug. All the Mikeaelson's were just staring at us.

They were all confused as how me and Kol are so close.

I pulled away from our hug and gave him a tight slap. All the people passing by just stopped to stare at us. The place had a pin drop silence.

"Why didn't you tell me you were alive?" I yell at him. Kol was my best friend. He and me would just connect with each other. He was like an older brother who I never had.

"I am sorry, darling. I was busy will all the mess created my Family." I knew which mess he was talking about "But now I am here and I would like you to meet my wife Davina" Kol introduced me to his wife.

"Hello nice to meet you, Kol couldn't stop taking about you" Davina said

"I hope he told all the good things about me" I joked.

I pinched Kol's ears "You got married and you didn't even invite me"

"Ouch... that hurts, Davina help me!!" Kol pleaded to which she just shrugged.

"Ahh. my wife betrayed me for a woman you just meet."

"Well, you deserved it" Davina said as we hi-fived.

Kol just looked at me in the eye and said "I could say the same thing about you, darling" I knew he was talking about my marriage with Damon

"Daring and this is my other sister, Freya." He said introducing me to a blonde hair girl rubbing his now swollen ear.

"Hi" Freya said and lifted her hand for a shake.

"Ha... the long-lost sister. I heard so much about you from your family" I said shaking my hands with her.

"And this is my wife Keelin" she said introducing me to a brown eyed girl.

"Pleasure meeting you" Keelin said holding her hand out

"Pleasure's all mine" I said shaking our hands.

I heard Ric cleared his throat causing me to come back to reality.

"OK, enough of meet and greet let's get back to business, shall we" I said in a monotonous tone.

I looked at Hope ignoring the Mikaelson's and Hayley.

I bent to her height "You must be Hope. I am Sofia Forbes Headmistress of Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted and this is Alaric Saltzman one of the two Headmaster's"

"It is nice meeting you Miss. Forbes" Hope said

"O sweetie call me Sofia, Miss. Forbes makes me sound old," I joked

Causing Hope to giggle and the Mikaelson's to chuckle.

"Okay Miss. Sofia," said Hope

"So, let start with our school tour" I said

I am back guys!!!!

Did you guys like the chapter?
Do vote and comment for regular updates.

Love,
Your Author.