Chapter 3

9 months Later-

I gave birth to twins. Jace Elijah-Kol Forbes and Isabella Rebekah Forbes.

Damon was with me throughout my pregnancy.

He was with me during child birth holding my hand tight.

I always knew Damon had a sweet side to him, but now I was witnessing it. To say the least, Stefan was shocked to see his brother's transformation.

I knew I always like Damon but now after and during pregnancy the love and care he has shown me, I think I am falling in love with him but I am still a little unsure.

I don't want to go through heartbreak again, as I did nine months ago.

******

3 years Later-

After the birth of my twins. We found out Car is pregnant with Alaric and Jo's kids. As when Jo was killed by her brother at her wedding, the Gemini coven transferred their kids into Caroline's womb.

Damon was very supportive to me in the journey of parenthood throughout; he took care of my twins as his biological kids. I think I started to fall in love with him.

After 9 months Car gave birth to Alaric and Jo's twins. Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman "Lizzie" and Josette Olivia Saltzman "Josie"

I fell in love with Damon it was hard not to.

When he was always so caring, sweet, cute, supportive. Don't tell him I said that it will just boost his ego even more.

*******

2 years Later-

Isabella "Issy" and Jace are 5 years old.

I am happily married to Damon for the past 1 year

Stefan and Elena are happily married and are living in L.A with dad as they don't want their kids to be involved in the supernatural drama and have a child together, Mike and another kid on the way.

Stefan did die in hell fire but Bonnie with help of Lizzie, Joise and the dead witches brought him back.

Matt is the Sheriff of the town. He just got married to the love of his life who is a nurse.

Bonnie and Enzo are happily married and are living in Paris and have a daughter named Shelia.

Caroline is still a single mom. She says she is waiting for her 'Perfect Prince Charming'. Currently she is travelling in the search of any Supernatural species in need of help.

Alaric, Damon and me are the Headmaster's and Headmistress of Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted.

Me and Damon live next to the school we built a mansion for us and the kids. Lizzie and Joise are staying with us along with Alaric.

*******

4 years Later-

My grandfather, The God, gifted Damon the ability to become a father on our anniversary.

And we have a girl named Angela and we adopted a newly transformed werewolf, Alec. Who was abandoned in the woods by his pack, As he was unable to transform even after he unlock his werewolf side

And today we are one big happy family

Damon was never in love with Elena. He was in love with Sofia from the very first time they met.

Did you guys like the chapter?
Do vote and comment for regular updates.

Love,
Your Author.