Chapter 12

Third person's POV:

"Are you not going to introduce me, love?" Klaus spoke and all the attention which was on Lucifer was suddenly shifted towards Klaus.

Kol and Rebekah literally rolled their eyes at his cockiness. Everyone gave Klaus a nasty look for interpreting their moment.

"And who you might me?" Lucifer asked. He very well knew who he was. The person who broke his angel's heart.

"People know me as the Devil in disguise" Klaus came forward raising his hand for a handshake.

"Oh, last time I checked I were the Devil, weren't I" Lucifer said fixing his suit. Nobody can top Lucifer's cockiness. Leaving Klaus hanging, embarrassing him.

Sofia and her family were controlling hard not to laugh at Klaus's misery.

"Who might you be, sir?" Elijah said as he approached Lucifer for a hand shake

"Lucifer, Lucifer Morningstar." Lucifer said shook his hand with a firm grip.

"As, as in the Devil" Hayley was shock as was everyone else.

"Yes, as in the Devil" Lucifer replied. His eyes fixed, boring holes at Klaus's direction.

"How are you related to Miss Sofia here? I am curious to know." Elijah didn't think he was serious and further questioned.

Lucifer being the gentleman answered "I am the Father of your beloved, Miss Sofia."

Leaving the Mikaelson with another shock except of Kol and Davina.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" Sofia was surprised by her father's sudden arrival. Usually, he calls or at least sends a text before coming. That was very unlike him.

"I got a call saying you need me" Lucifer shifted his gaze from Klaus back to his daughter.

"Who called you, Dad?" Sofia was curious

"I called dad" Damon answered for Lucifer.

"Why??" to say Sofia was shocked would be an understatement.

"For giving us blessings for the next thing I am going do" Damon kneeled down, earning himself few gasps across the room.

"What are you doing, Damon?" Sofia was confused, so were everyone else.

"Sofia Forbes-Morningstar you are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my 187-years of life on earth. You controlled my heart, my mind, my very soul the very moment you looked at me with those fiery red eyes of yours. You gave me the best gift of my life when you said yes for marrying me and of course for deciding to give birth to our kids. So, Sofia Forbes-Morningstar Salvatore will you do the honors of re-marring your husband on the occasion of our 12-year anniversary" Damon pulled out her brand-new wedding ring from his suit pocket, which matched perfectly with his wedding band.

He stretched out the word husband only for a certain hybrid to hiss in silence.

Sofia had tears flowing freely from her eyes. She was still surprised for the fact that Damon still loved her, cared for her unconditional even after all the years of their marriage.

He was still the same Damon she loved 12 years back the sweetest, charming person she had grown to love.

"Mom, say YES!!!!" All their kids shouted.

"Yes, Say Yes..." the whole Audience was chanting.

"Yes, yes a thousand times YES!!" Sofia said. Her tears of happiness freely flowing down her eyes.

Damon took her hand with utmost care as if a slightest presser and it would break and placed the ring in its rightful place, On her ring finger.

Sofia overwhelmed with emotions pulled the kneeling Damon by his collar for a passionate kiss.

Breaking the hell loose......

Did you guys like the chapter?Do vote and comment for regular updates

Do vote and comment for regular updates.

Love,
Your Author.