Chapter 14

If you guys want a double update today you have to complete the challenge of 30 votes and 10 comments by midnight of the day the chapter is published.

Third person's POV:

"Bloody Hell, you are married and You have children's" Rebekah yelled with utter shock and disbelief. More like she was jealous as Sofia had everything, she every wanted. A Loving Family.

"Ohm... Yes, and I actually have 4 kids" Sofia said in a duh tone.

"You have how many??" Klaus asked uttered in shock

"4 have any problem with that" Sofia sassed having enough of Klaus's dramatic expression but Damon on the other hand was clearly enjoying the look of shock on his face.

"Looks like someone wouldn't keep their legs closed" Hayley butted in. Mikaelson's including Hope gave Hayley a nasty glare.

"Oh... It is hard not to, when you are married to one of the Salvatore's. You should ask Elena; I am sure you would be interested in known." Sofia said and Damon in the background chuckled letting everyone know his presence

Klaus just got more and more jealous of the fact that the only women he ever truly loved had moved on in her life and thought so much for their 'epic love'.

"You both are Vampires and Vampires cannot procreate. How was that possible?" Rebekah asked getting curious, she would do anything to be a mother.

"As I said before Rebekah my grandfather gifted us the ability" Sofia said in a now bored tone.

"Your grandfather as in The God" Elijah said as realization set in.

"Finally, someone with sense, thank you grandpa" Sofia said looking up at the sky from her window.

When Klaus was about to say something when Lizzie and Joise came into view. Lizzie in a careless tone as if it was a normal occurrence said " Dad, Uncle, Aunty. Issy and Jace are fighting and when I say fighting, I mean literally"

"What?? But dad was with you guys" Sofia said

"He...is the one who kind of you know... started it" Josie said

"Oh... grandpa what am I going to do with your son" Sofia stated looking up at the sky again. Sure enough her Grandpa would be chuckling at his son's tactics from above.

"Hurry up Mom, before it gets out of hand" Lizzie spoke.

"OK... Damon let's go. If you want Hope you are more than welcome to see our training room" Sofia said and all the Mikaelson's trailed behind her into the training room.

In the Training Room as Sofia along with Damon, Alaric and Mikaelson entered they heard Issy and Jace bickering.

"Listing to me, I am Older than You ISSY" Jace said

"Oh... really by a minute, but as everyone here knows that I am one with the Beauty and the Brain" Issy said with the famous Mikaelson-Salvatore smirk.

"Ohm... really" Jace said.

"Ohm... really. Wanna test me" Issy said acting like Jace.

All the other's present there knew how deeply they love each even if they didn't show it. But the Mikaelson's had a confused look on their faces as they didn't know why didn't anyone stop them.

"Let's start then" Jace said

Issy and Jace got in the center of the room and started testing their weapons. Them being Shadowhunter's, they have angle blood in them, they inherited it from their mother via their grandfather (Lucifer)

"You have to stop them; they could hurt each other" Klaus said concerned feeling a weird connection towards the twins, it felt like a thread binding them together.

"They would die before, they hurt each other. They may not show it but they love each other, deeply" Sofia said with a small smile on her face as she watched the twins.

Jace and Issy got ready to fight. Issy pickedout her Dual Kindjals and Jace pick up his sword.

Did you guys like the chapter?Do vote and comment for regular updates

Do vote and comment for regular updates.

Love,
Your Author.