Chapter 11

A/n: My motivation comes from you so votes and comments are high appreciated <3

- Instagram - 

You stayed, stepping back in shock when you saw the face of the girl standing in Janis' house, you see the girl you thought was your best friend, the girl you spent your childhood with, one of the only people that knew about your relationship with Janis was there, in her house, calling her baby.

"Bella?" You ask, tears forming in your eyes, you reach up to wipe, you used to feel hurt from Janis but know you only feel pain from Bella, you made eye contact with her and you couldn't even see a slight look of regret on her face in fact, she had a smug look on her face.

You turned around, crying your eyes out, you reached into your bag, looking at it for a second but then you realised you didn't want to go come, you just wanted some time alone, so you put it back inside.

You walked for 30 minutes and you had no Idea where you were walking, you found a park and sat down, no one was out of their house because it was quite late, you felt a vibration from your bag, reaching inside and pulling it out, frowning when you saw the text from Oliver. You had so many questions.

Sorry I couldn't come, I was at the hospital, I still am but it's all good.

Oh my god?? Are you okay? What happened

I'm fine! You should visit me later, I can tell you everything

Okay! I'll come later, I also have a lot of things to talk about

You put your phone away and realise that you should head home, you still feel sad but you were sure everyone in the house was asleep so you could sneak past and cry yourself to sleep in your room.

You called a taxi, you prayed that it was one of those people who didn't say anything for the whole drive because you didn't feel like speaking at all. Luckily, he didn't speak much, probably because he could tell you were having a rough night.

You quietly walked inside the house and luckily, no one was awake. You walk into your room, changing into something more comfy, you barely had any energy left inside, as soon as you changed into something, you flopped into bed, pulling the covers over you and closing your eyes.

Not even a minute later, you heard the door open, you quickly wiped your eyes but you stopped once you saw Gretchen. "Y/n." She said, walking in and sitting at the end of the bed, "Are you crying about Jessica? Trust me, Regina made sure she won't be at any other parties."

You shook your head as the tears continued to fall, Gretchen gave you a puzzled look before reaching into hold your hand, "Then what is wrong?" She asks, you sit up and look in her eyes, "Relationship issues." Was all you said and the brunette gasps, "Oh my god! Did Oliver do something, I will put that guy in hospital ."

You smile for the first time in hours, shaking your head and returning back to the sad and trapped feeling you have been experiencing, "No, I was actually never dating him." You say as you feel more tears coming though, Gretchen sighs, gently squeezing your hands and leaning closer, "Y/n, whoever it was, he doesn't deserve you."

You shake your head, you knew she didn't know that's why she said "He." But it still hurts to hear and it made you cry more, which made you shake your head. "Don't cry! He's not worth it." You make eye contact with her and you haven't seen her like this before, "It wasn't a guy, It was a girl, I'm gay."

Her hands were still holding yours, and you felt her hold onto them tighter, "Oh... Y/n." She gasped, pulling you in for a tighter hug, "Gretchen, I'm so scared, I hate this I just wish I was normal." You exclaim while sobbing and Gretchen swore her heart broke, "Y/n please don't say that, you deserve to be loved just as much as anyone, and if that love is from a girl, then I don't mind."

You tighten your grip on her and stay in silence for a little bit, you wanted to speak but you didn't know what to say, so Gretchen spoke instead, "Does anyone else know?" You nod your head in response, "Bella." Gretchen smiles, "Well I'm sure she has been a good friend about it." You start to cry again, getting flashbacks of that feeling, "Y/n?" Gretchen says, slightly confused.

"She was." You start, taking a deep breath to stop the tears from coming through, "But then I found out that the girl I was seeing was cheating and It was her, and she knew we were dating." Gretchen's face went from sympathetic to extremely mad, "Who was your girlfriend?" She asks with pure hatred in her voice, "Janis."

She stands up, a look as if she was going to beat someone up, resting on her face but before she could move anywhere, you pulled her back down, "Please don't do anything, Can you just say with me."

You saw how her face softened up and she nodded, hopping in bed next to you and comforting you as you fell asleep. When you woke up, Gretchen was still asleep, you reached out to grab your phone and say it was around midday, you sighed and decided that it would be a perfect time to visit Oliver.

You get changed and head off on your bike to the hospital, you were very curious as to why he was in there, you go to the reputation and tell them his name, they start typing away on their computer and after a few minutes, they shake their head, you were confused because you thought this was the hospital he told you.

You pull out your phone, ready to text him but before you could type anything, you hear him call out your name, "Dino!"

You turn and smile at him, walking to him and giving him a hug, you were confused and Oliver could sense this so he jumped in before you could ask anything, "I was here because of my mom." You nod your head, "Oh my god is she okay?" You gasp, "Yeah, she just broke her leg." He says. You hit him in the stomach, you roll your eyes and say "You made it seem like you were in hospital."

Oliver giggled for a few seconds then looked into your eyes as he started to slowly stop, "You said there was something you wanted to tell me."

Oh shit you forgot you told him that, you were okay now that you spoke to Gretchen and you weren't in the mood to let more people know so you shake your head, "I'm okay now." he nods, grabbing your hand and taking you out for a walk to the park.

While you were at the park you could see him scrolling on his phone and laughing, you were confused with what he was laughing so much about so you glance over at his phone and see Instagram. "What are you laughing about?" You ask, he turns to look at you and gaps, 'You don't know? Someone made a North Shore Memes account."

He shows you the phone and a meme that only people that go to North Shore would understand, you giggle and look up the account on your phone, "Oh they added a new story!" You exclaim, pressing the profile picture with a smile on your face, your heart rate started to increase as you read the white text placed on the all black background.

"Y/n Wieners Is a Lesbian."

The plot is a little different from "Too much of a Massive Deal" But I hope you guys don't mind and enjoy reading it just as much as I enjoy writing 

Sorry for all the angst on my imagines book idk I just love writing it

Also, Do you read Wattpad in Light mode or Dark mode..