Chapter 64 - 65

Chapter 64

Lin Fen stood at the door of Tang Ming's house for a long time, always hesitating whether to ring the doorbell or not. The previous 20,000 Huaxia coins were considered repaying the favor, so at this time...

but...if he didn't borrow the money, what he had done with him before was What should Zong Yao say about paying back the money?

All he could recall in his mind now were the scenes of Zong Yao talking, and Zong Yao's husband whom he met some time ago on the way back from work. Although the contact was only for two minutes...

but that He remembers everything he says. As the saying goes, he is the man who can be described in hurtful words, right? I didn’t expect Zong Yao to marry such a powerful husband.

She really has no status at home and is afraid of her husband...

Lin Fen stood outside and thought a lot. Finally, he took a deep breath and decided to ring the doorbell. He had already come, so what if he could shrink back now? Nothing can be done!

He walked to the place where the doorbell was installed and rang the doorbell for a long time but did not see Tang Ming or Tang Tianlan. On the other hand, he didn't know the name of the fat man who came back with them that day, and he wasn't interested in knowing it.

"Who are you? Who are you looking for?"

Qian Duobei looked at this person. He seemed familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen it before. But after ringing the doorbell for so long, he must have something important to do, right? I had seen Lin Fen in the house through surveillance before. This guy had been standing outside for a long time.

If it weren't for the expression on his face, Qian Duobei would have been so frightened that he would have called the police.

Lin Fen, "Hello, I'm looking for Tang Tianlan and the others. Are they not at home now?"

Qian Duobei said casually, "Well, it seems that the clothes we agreed on have arrived."

"It takes an hour to drive out to pick them up, and it will probably be until the evening. You just came back, do you have anything to do with them?"

Qian Duobei looked back and forth at him, "If you are not in a hurry, you can tell me. I will tell them for you when they come back."

"If you are in a hurry . If so, I'll contact them for you now."

Lin Fen looked a little depressed. He won't be back until this evening, and there are still several hours... "I... don't have anything big to do, I just want to borrow some money."

When Qian Duobei heard the word "money", he suddenly thought of the person he saw just here. This person seems to be taking care of the kids here. Thinking about it, it should be the person Tang Ming hired to take care of the kids during the days when they attended the class reunion. He should not be a bad person, and he seems to know Mingzi and the others.

"Then wait a minute. I'll ask him." Although he had a lot of money, Lin Fen was asking Tang Ming to borrow money. No matter how much money he had, he couldn't borrow money for others. What if Tang Ming didn't want to borrow money at all? Where is the money for this person? Wouldn’t he do bad things with good intentions?

Qian Duobei took out his mobile phone and contacted Tang Ming. Tang Ming saw his call and answered it. "Fat man, what's the matter? I got the things now and plan to go to the supermarket to buy some things. It will be a little late. By the way, your share was also sent over. The other party made it in a hurry."

Qian Duobei heard this sentence immediately made Lin Fen forget about it, "Oh, is it true?! It's great, great! I've been looking forward to it for a long time!! It's so great... Ah, by the way, someone came to you to borrow money, That's the person we saw the day we came back."