Chapter 327 - 328

Chapter 327

Lin Guo said, "This is what Brother Tang Ming and the others asked the hotel people to send. It's specially for the girl... you can use it. Take it." Lan Yuxin took it. The box was still a bit heavy, so there should be a lot of things in it.

After Lin Guo gave her the things, she walked back to play games with Xiao Yuming. Lan Yuxin turned around and closed the door, put the box on the bed, and after opening it, she found that it was all for women.

There were some daily necessities, some underwear, clothes, etc. The most important thing was that there were sanitary napkins inside...

Only when she saw this did she remember. Calculating the time, it seemed that these two days were exactly when her aunt was coming. Yihao could Use it! Great...

But now that she has new clothes to wear, her first priority is to take a good bath. Since she was rescued, she has not been able to take a bath. She was able to take a bath when she was imprisoned, but ...

Forget it, every time I think about it, it is a psychological torture to myself.

After a comfortable bath, she came out and lay on the bed. She was feeling lazy. She was wearing pajamas and planned to sleep first. After all, she was really tired these two days. She closed the curtains and lay on the bed. After opening the bedside table, she found There’s even an eye patch inside!

Great, putting on the eye mask, Lan Yuxin quickly fell into a sweet sleep.

She is indeed very comfortable now, but some people are not. After all, Lan Yuxin has refused to reconcile until now. If the dispute really goes to court, there is really nothing they can do.

Because they have no one in the courthouse! It doesn't matter!

If they really make a fuss, they really won't be able to reap the benefits, because as long as no one is killed, many things only need to be mediated at the police station, and many times points can settle a lot of things.

They can escape the punishment this time without going to the court, but once they go there...

To be honest, the court is personally managed by the chief, and the people inside are really all people under the palm of his hand. They all work together to help each other, but at the same time they supervise each other.

If anyone dares to do something that violates the chief's order, then he will definitely be replaced. There are really many people eyeing those positions, so no one wants to make a mistake. So far, no one is willing to accept it. bribe.

The person who manages the court is Lu Weian, the first assistant to the chief, and the most selfless one. Even if his own brother wants to seek a position in the military, he must meet the assessment standards for that position and pass the assessment based on his own ability before he can be placed.

Although he only passed the assessment mediocrely, and there were other people with better grades, other people with better grades were assigned to other better positions. The worst one was assigned to his younger brother, who He passed the assessment, but the worst?

Because of this incident, Lu Weian's status with the chief has become even higher. Now the affairs of the capital base court have been fully handed over to Lu Weian. They want to bribe Lu Weian.

But I don't have the guts.

"Look out for me! If that woman Lan Yuxin appears near the court, you must stop her!"

"The police station is indeed giving us convenience now, but the director only gives us a chance to mediate. If the court requires If they present the information about this operation and the evidence collected from everywhere, they will still give it with both hands!"