Chapter 269 - 270

Chapter 269

"Mr. Yi, is the capital base also like this? Ten to twenty bungalows, one or two hundred points a month?"

Yi Jun originally didn't want to say it, but since they all asked, he didn't need to lie, just tell the truth. Let’s be honest.

When they heard that five or six bungalows cost two to three hundred a month, they were shocked. They all looked at Ai Yang with condemnation, but Ai Yang was indifferent. Even if they knew that he was lying, he would What can be done?

Of course they couldn't do anything, but in the end they chose the Z city base, which meant they had to follow Feng Chang.

Feng Chang didn't say anything. The Z city base is actually pretty good. The rental price will be a little less, but it's still okay for them to settle there. "Then I'll arrange for someone to take you to the Z city base."

That car The shuttle bus was not in use anyway, so he just wanted to use it, so there would be no problem anyway.

Feng Chang made arrangements and let them leave in the shuttle bus before finding Yi Jun and Ai Yang eating in the cafeteria.

"I heard that we are going to start recruiting employees. Each base will recruit a hundred employees. How is it going there?" Yi Jun said, "We have just started recruiting, what else can we do?"

Ai Yang said, "Yes. , and I heard that they are not happy to come here. After all, they have adapted to life in the base, and even so, our requirements for recruiting employees cannot be lowered."

Feng Chang said, "At least they must be mutants... ...?"

Yi Jun said, "It is basically impossible to recruit a hundred people in each base. After all, they are here to work. Which mutants now want their job to be picking vegetables, even if the salary is relatively high? Not bad. "

That's right, people from both the military and political parties in all bases have basically tried to ingest the purple bacteria, so now it's the turn of ordinary people, first of all, to follow the voluntary principle.

That's right, if you want to become a mutant, you can sign up yourself. Those who sign up first can go in first to manage the period of ingesting the purple bacteria. Of course, they need to be able to pay the points.

Because you have to live in an officially provided place during the period of time when you ingest the purple bacteria. The points submitted include accommodation, food and purple bacteria expenses, which add up to a total of 1,500 points.

Just so many points are enough to persuade many people to quit, so now the mutants in the base are either rich or noble.

Moreover, it is not that simple to pass the screening. The person's identity information must be verified. Anyone who violates the law is not allowed. Therefore, except for people from the military and government, there are really not many ordinary citizens. It's a mutant. In this way, it is definitely impossible for them to work as employees in such a small base.

Therefore, it has been a long time since the job recruitment advertisement was released. The capital base is better, ten people have signed up, but the D city base and the Z city base only have two or three people, which is far from the target of one hundred they set.

But fortunately, I won’t be able to work here until spring, so there’s no need to rush yet.

But how can we not be anxious? !

Yi Jun patted the table, "It's already mid-December! If this situation continues, we won't be able to wait for a hundred employees by the time we prepare for reclamation work in the spring!"