Chapter 158 - 159

Chapter 158

Yao Guanglin also ate outside with everyone, and everyone seemed to have no restraint.

Because Yao Guanglin often eats with them, everyone is used to it.

Lin Fen protected Lin Jiangrou and sat in the corner to block the wind and those who were making noises. It would be bad if she came and disturbed her mother.

Lin Jiangrou said, "This smells really delicious. Just smelling it makes me feel like I can eat a lot of food."

Lin Fen always had a smile on his face. In the future, when his mother successfully ingests the purple bacteria, her body will be better. Get up, you don't have to be so

weak .

He could feel completely relieved. From now on, he would be working outside while hunting, while his mother would work as a support person in the manor, just

like .

"Yes, it is indeed very fragrant. I heard that Boss Tang and the others brought back a wild boar over three meters tall from hunting in the mountains and forests. Now they use the meat to make some dishes and save the remaining big head for dinner."

I couldn't bear it . He licked his mouth.

"It is said that there will be pork bone soup in the evening. It has been stewed now. We will eat it when we come back from hunting. Mom, please drink more soup."

Lin Jiangrou smiled softly and looked at her son's greedy mouth. His appearance didn't tell the truth either.

"I know, I will eat more. Also, since I have decided to follow them, I must be obedient in the future. Then I will be satisfied here for a long time."

"That's right . "I heard that Tian Lan and that Tang Ming are a couple. Is this true? I've always heard that before, but I haven't really confirmed it yet."

Lin Jiangrou looked very troubled.

Lin Fen rubbed his head in embarrassment, "Actually, I don't know very well, but it seems like it is. After all, they have such a good relationship now. If not... they shouldn't be so close, right?"

Lin Jiang Rou patted. Slap yourself on the thigh.

"That's it! These two people are really eye-catching together. They are a perfect match. When, son, you find a man like that to be your wife, your mother will feel at ease. She is the kind of person who is strong enough to protect you."

Lin Jiangrou always felt that she was dragging her son down, and his son would definitely find someone who could take care of him in the future, but if it were a wife... She was someone who had experienced it, so she understood that in this world, there would be fewer women, and even fewer good women.

She didn't want her son to marry a woman who was as dirty and smelly as herself, so the only option left was a man.

Lin Fen suddenly couldn't laugh or cry.

"Mom, were you bored reading novels at home alone before? Don't you know that your son likes girls? I will bring you a beautiful wife back then."

Lin Jiangrou muttered angrily, but she didn't No matter what, he looked dissatisfied anyway.

Lin Fen comforted her for a while, and then Lin Jiangrou sighed.

"You, you, take a look at how many women there are in S City now? Even if there are, they are all old women with several children. Although there is a very beautiful woman in this manor, but at a glance I know it's not yours to get involved with, so where are you going to find a lovely and beautiful wife?"