Chapter 116 - 117

Chapter 116

Because Lin Fen has long legs, strong strength, fast speed, and is very thin, he grabs more each time. Because vegetables and fruits are placed in different places, if you want to grab vegetables, you have to give up. fruit.

Calculated, his daily income is about two thousand to three thousand Chinese coins. Sometimes he grabs more, even four or five thousand.

Just like this, in one month, I am afraid I will have an income of hundreds of thousands!

In just ten days now, he has already earned more than 40,000 and close to 50,000 Chinese coins.

In fact, he also wants to buy vegetables, but he doesn't need to buy too many, just buy them once every few days.

When helping his employer to grab vegetables, he kept some for himself. Anyway, he and his mother were just two people, so they couldn't eat much.

Another point is that after my mother moved into a new home, it didn’t take long for her to feel particularly idle.

So I asked him to buy a dozen flower pots for the family to grow vegetables. At that time, if you wanted to see the flowers, you could just look down from the balcony, so there was no need to grow flowers at home, which were too delicate.

Lin Jiangrou is not in good health. Taking care of flowers is very troublesome, but growing vegetables is much easier, and it also makes her less bored and less anxious.

I didn’t think too much about it at the time, but it has actually grown a lot now, and it’s pretty good for them to eat it by themselves.

Water spinach, leeks, lettuce, spring onions, etc...

are all varieties that can be picked and grown. They are very convenient.

Although the growth rate is not as fast as in the ground, it is the same normal growth rate as before.

But after Lin Fen tried changing the soil in the flower pot every day, he found that the speed was actually about twice as fast as usual. This was a good discovery.

Although the growth rate is still not comparable to that of fruits and vegetables planted in the ground, fortunately, this speed allows them to eat vegetables every day and still have some leftovers.

This is already very difficult. These dishes would cost thousands of Chinese coins in a supermarket.

Of course, it is impossible for them to give it away or sell it, let alone let people know about it.

If you can't finish the vegetables, put them in the refrigerator and eat them the next day.

The flower pots for growing vegetables are all placed on the balcony.

Fortunately, the balcony is relatively large and not hollow, so you can't see inside from the outside.

And there is no building higher than their floor in front of their building, so they really can't see their vegetables from the outside. As for the users upstairs... they

can't be seen directly above, but on the left and right sides. a bit dangerious.

Lin Fen thought about it at that time and made baffles on the left and right sides of the balcony near the front, leaving only the middle part of the front to let the sunlight in. That was fine.

Fortunately, this method is very useful, and I haven't discovered it until now.

Although sometimes the neighbors look a little strange when they look at me, but as long as they don't notice anything, it's easy to say anything.