Chapter 347 - 348

Chapter 347

It could also be that they didn't choose the right room when they were at the capital base, but chose the right one here.

Tang Ming had a premonition, "I always felt that someone might come to cause trouble because of this presidential suite."

Tang Tianlan glanced at him, "..."

And... he really got it right, Liu Qimei. After having a meal, Midea happily started to clean up the restaurant and kitchen. Just when he finished cleaning up and was about to go back to the room, he heard someone knocking on the door outside.

That's right, knock on the door.

He was banging on the door with great force. As soon as he heard the knocking on the door, he knew that the people outside were very arrogant!

Brother Tang Ming and the others should have heard such a loud sound, but they haven't come out yet. This means that they have to solve this matter by themselves. It's a piece of cake!

He opened the door and looked at the people outside.

The hotel manager looked at him very apologetically, "Mr. Liu? I'm so sorry, this..."

Liu Qi ignored the manager and looked at the person who knocked on the door, "Who are you?"

The person who knocked on the door sneered, "It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is the person behind me! Do you know who he is?! I advise you to give up this room quickly, otherwise don't blame us for being rude!"

Liu Qi stared at Looking at the man who was surrounded by a crowd of people, he was still a lame man using a wheelchair. "Oh? Who is it? I have never seen it before. I don't know him very well. Can you introduce him to me?"

The tone was very disrespectful. beat.

"You! You are so ignorant! You don't even know about our Young Master Zhu?"

Liu Qi tilted his head and thought for a moment, "Master Zhu? I've never heard of him. Is he very powerful?"

"What did you say? You actually said you haven’t heard of it? Then you must know our assistant to the chief, Zhu Haozhang, right?” Liu Qi really hasn’t heard of him, but he said he is the assistant to the chief, so he must be very popular in the D city base. Awesome, so he is ignorant?

"Then he is Assistant Zhu?"

The person who just shouted choked for an instant, "This... this..."

The man in the wheelchair kicked him with his good leg, "Get away, you useless thing!"

Then he looked at Liu Qi, "Zhu Haozhang is my brother, my biological brother! And I am..."

Liu Qi suddenly realized, "Oh, so..."

"Humph, now you know you are afraid? Then you still..." "

Liu Qi, "So you're not Assistant Zhu? Then what are you doing here? Why don't you leave quickly?"

After that, the door slammed shut.

The hotel manager had already shrunk aside, and he must not let the furious Zhu Haolin see him.

That's right, Zhu Haolin, who would never come here normally, this little ancestor came here with so many people despite the typhoon.

Zhu Haolin definitely didn't have a VIP card, but Zhu Haozhang did. What he took out was the VIP

card .

God knows that Assistant Zhu Haozhang has never used it himself, and he may not even know where he put it, but now his brother is taking it out for use, although Zhu Haolin may have taken it out secretly.