Chapter 353 - 354

Chapter 353

The hotel manager looked really bad, "Is someone looking for trouble? Did they hurt my people?"

The hotel manager nodded, then shook his head, "We brought a lot of people here, we could have stopped them. , but somehow they bribed another person with the same position as me..."

"They went to the presidential suite on the top floor, but... none of the ten mutants could defeat Mr. Liu. Now they are all knocked unconscious and left in the corridor outside. "

They said they would wait until you come back to deal with it."

Tang Ming knew that this would be the case. "Do you know who sent him?"

The hotel manager followed him inside. , walked into the elevator, "It's Mr. Zhu from before."

Tang Ming asked, "Is Zhu Haozhang's younger brother Zhu Haolin?"

The manager said, "Yes, that's him."

I didn't expect that the harsh words last time were true, and they turned out to be true. came to cause trouble.

"Where is Zhu Haolin now?"

The manager said, "Because there was a scuffle outside at the beginning, the man left by Assistant Zhu did not dare to come out until he knocked out all the mutants. Now Master Zhu has been caught by him We can't leave."

Tang Ming nodded, "In that case, it's no big deal. Just tie up these fainted people, and together with this so-called..."

The elevator arrived at the top floor and opened the door.

Tang Ming and the manager happened to see Zhu Haolin, who was controlled in a wheelchair, and the mutant who fell to the ground.

Tang Ming continued, "Even the so-called Young Master Zhu will be packed and sent to the police station for me. By the way, I'll call Zhu Haozhang and let him figure it out. I won't ask."

Manager, "Okay, Mr. Tang, okay, no problem!"

Fortunately, the buildings on the top floor are made of the latest materials, and even if mutants fight here, they won't cause much damage.

And just when Tang Ming went back to take a shower, the hotel owner finally showed up. He directly threw the man who had communicated with Zhu Haolin to let him in, who became the manager through connections, out of the hotel.

Then he praised the manager who had been responsible for communicating with Tang Ming and the others, and gave him full authority over the hotel affairs. You

must know that the person who was thrown out was actually the boss's own cousin. This time he made such a big mistake. Wrong, even my biological brother probably can't stay in the hotel.

Who are the people staying in this hotel? Is it possible to commit such a sin? I simply don’t know what to say!

And what Tang Ming just said was to tie up all ten people, throw them into the police station together with Zhu Haolin, and contact Zhu Haozhang.

At this moment, Zhu Haozhang had just come out of the chief's office after finishing his report, but he didn't expect that it would be such a big deal when he got a call when he came out!

"Assistant Zhu, look..."

Zhu Haozhang sighed, "You don't need to worry about this matter. I will personally contact the police station to handle it impartially." The hotel really wants to take care of such trouble. matter.

Everyone looks down on Zhu Haolin, but no one dares to really do something to Zhu Haolin, because even if his brother doesn't like him, he can't really let him go. It's best for Zhu Haozhang to directly take care of his brother now.