Chapter 190 - 191

Chapter 190

Tang Ming was outside. After walking around, he found that it was okay. The fruits and vegetables grown in the manor were still alive. But when he came back, he noticed that the villa where he lived had no tall trees around. It was just a house. Looking at Very lonely.

After he came back, he told Tang Ming.

"In the future, after this stormy day has passed, we will go to the mountain forest and transplant some trees around the villa. Only if they are placed in the middle protected by many towering trees, in this way, no matter how strong the wind is, they can be blocked by the trees, and the house will be It's okay."

What Tang Tianlan said made sense. Yao Guanglin agreed immediately after knowing it. He even went to find someone to talk about it now. He organized the people first and went to fight against dozens of trees after the storm passed. Come back and plant it near the villa.

Now, basically everyone needs to eat a lot, so everyone, at Yao Guanglin's request, put a lot of spare food where they live.

It can still hold up in a short period of time, but it won't work over time.

Yao Guanglin was worried when he thought about this problem. "It's okay to save a day, but it will be difficult in two days.

"

Tang

Ming pointed to the cow left in the rain at the door.

"Isn't there such a big cow? Let them all come here to cook and eat. Then they will sleep in the hall. The women will

sleep in several rooms. Let's cook together. Go to the corridor near the door, over there The venue is bigger, and... we can’t let everyone go hungry.

"

Soon Yao Guanglin asked everyone who returned to his residence to come here.

And he also led people to clean up the cow outside in the rain.

Because ordinary knives were really useless, Tang Ming gave them the still intact blade in his hand. Tang Tianlan's was completely useless for fighting.

After taking it out of the bison's eye socket, I found that there were several small cuts on the side of the blade.

But it’s still okay to handle beef.

So, two people arranged by Yao Guanglin took the blade and cut the cow into large pieces together. Everyone washed it with rainwater outside, then brought it in and slowly cut it into small pieces and cooked it. , or make other dishes.

All the bones are used to make soup. Only one bone is needed in an iron bucket. Even the ribs are used to make soup.

There's no way this cow is too big. Even a short section of ribs is larger than the original leg bone of a normal-sized cow!

With many people helping there, they soon broke down the entire cow, separating all the meat and bones.

After cleaning the beef, they started cooking. Tang Tianlan chopped off the big bones with his knife, leaving everyone stunned for a while. There was no way he had such strength.

And Tang Ming also began to look forward to the braised beef that Tang Tianlan made for him. He hadn't eaten it for a long time.

The heavy rain outside was hitting the windows, and the sound made me feel like hail hitting the windows.

Moreover, it looked as if a layer of paper had been put on the window. The scenery outside was blurry and it was really impossible to see

clearly at all.