BDSM (Winner x Dean) Part 10

SONG:BLACK SWORROW BY PARK BYEONG HOON

Manager: Boss, somebody's here to see you. Should I send them in?

Tay: They're probably here for work. Let them in.

(Somebody knocks on the door.)

Tay: Come in.

As he entered, Tay rose from his seat, his eyes ablaze with the intensity of his disdain for the person before him. This was someone he once trusted with his all, but now, seeing him again, it was like reopening old wounds that never truly healed.

Tay: "Why are you here?" His voice was laced with a mixture of pain and anger as he turned to face the unwelcome visitor.

New: "You won't even look at me. Do you hate me that much?"

Tay: "If you've come to apologize, you're too late. You've already tried and failed countless times. And what you did... I can't just forget it. Leave, New. I never wanted to lay eyes on you again, and I never will."

New: "Please, just let me explain. Give me one more chance to be the person you once believed in."

Tay: "A chance?" Tay's gaze softened for a moment, betraying the turmoil raging within him. "I used to dream of a future with you. But now... now, I am not the person you once knew. You shattered that image of me when you betrayed me with my own brother."

New: "I was trying to be someone who could love only you."

Tay: "Trying? You call that trying? You broke my trust, New. You slept with North, and I forgave you. You slept with Boun, and still, I forgave you. My love for you blinded me to the pain you caused, but you never changed. You never even tried."

New: "But I want to try now. Please, give me that chance."

Tay: "But I don't want it anymore. This time, I choose myself over you."

New: "Is that what you really want?"

Suddenly, New leaned in and kissed Tay passionately.

Tay: "Get away from me, New!"

Tay pushed New away, his emotions boiling over. With a forceful shove, New stumbled backward, crashing into the glass table. The sound of shattering glass echoed through the room as a shard pierced New's back, causing him to double over in agony, blood staining the pristine floor.

Tay: "New, are you okay? Where does it hurt? Stay with me, New! Don't you dare leave me!" Tay's voice cracked with desperation as he frantically tried to assess the damage.

New: "No hospital..." New's voice was barely a whisper, barely audible above the chaos.

Tay: "You're insane! You'll die if we don't get you help!"

New: "I don't care..."

Tay's heart sank as he realized the depth of New's despair. With trembling hands, he reached for his phone, dialing for an ambulance.

Tay: "Hold on, New. Please, hold on..."

Before the ambulance arrived, New whispered something in Tay's ear, a haunting question that lingered in the air like a bitter reminder of their shattered love.

New: "Did you ever truly move on, Tay Tawan?"

As Tay followed the ambulance to the hospital, his heart raced with worry and regret. He couldn't shake the image of New's pain-stricken face from his mind. Arriving at the emergency room, Tay paced nervously, his mind flooded with thoughts of what could have been, what should have been.

Finally, a nurse approached him, her expression grave yet oddly reassuring.

Nurse: "Mr. Tay, we've stabilized him for now. The glass didn't penetrate deep, just superficial cuts on the surface of his skin. But the doctor would like to speak with Mr NEW Family  about something."