O2: Mystery

Prince Jaeyun reacts in pain when Kim Sunoo hits his shoulder.

"I feel like my whole body is hurting right now." Prince Jaeyun holding his shoulders while moving his head and shoulders that hurt from being beaten.

"Did something happen to you?!" Sunoo asked anxiously.

"I think all my money and herbs for my perfumes have been stolen." Prince Jaeyun said with a crooked smile.

"Do you want me to die? Your father will be mad if he know about this."

"No, it's okay and im sorry okay?" while patting Sunoo's shoulder.

"Fine." Sunoo answered while rolling her eyes with anger.

He looked around  "Are you the one who saved me?"

"Not me, I just came here after looking for your highness all over the palace. Suddenly you disappeared so I was very worried. I'm afraid the next day I won't see your face again." Sunoo made a sad face.

Kim sunoo is Prince Jaeyun's bodyguard whom he trusts very much. They have known each other since childhood.

"Now what we are going to do?" Sunoo ask him again.

"Let's eat this breakfast first and we will go find herbs for the perfume I want to make for the king again." He said with a smile.

"Fine, your highness."

🌿

"Gwayoung where did you go yesterday?" King Muyeol, father of princess Gwayoung, suddenly came to her room in the morning.

"Um, hehe... yesterday i went out with minji and eunchae."

"And then?"

"We only went to buy some accessories, father." Princess Gwayoung tried her best to hide it.

"As far as i knows, you never like to wear accessories and fancy stuff."

Princess Gwayoung bowed and said, "I only go along with them, father, forgive me."

"HAHAHA, im not scolding you, that's a good thing. You can get along with anyone." King Muyeol smile brightly.

"But father.. I know you come here because another reason right?" Princess Gwayoung knows her father very well, every time he comes to her room he definitely wants to discuss about national issues.

"I didn't come here for that. I came here to ask you to create a herbal fragrance that can soothe me when I sleep and that I can carry anywhere. Because lately I've been having trouble sleeping because I'm thinking about Jangyu."

"They can attack us anytime." King Muyeol said anxiously.

"Don't worry father, I will protect you from any danger."

"Thank you, Princess." They both smiling at each other.

"Shin Aeri!" Princess Gwayoung shouted from her room.

"Yes Your highness?"

Princess Gwayoung smirk, "Let's go out!"

🌿

Prince Jaeyun checked the list of ingredients that he want to find while walking.

"Your highness, now we just have to find Chamomile." Kim Sunoo check the list twice, so that nothing is left out.

Prince Jaeyun nodded his head with a smile. His face was dirty and full of dirt like an abandoned kitten. Kim Sunoo just shook his head when seeing Prince Jaeyun's condition.

🌿

"Gyeol." Princess Gwayoung called out in a whisper.

Gyeol is Aeri's name when they are pretending to be a man.

"What's the matter Geom?"

Geom is the name for Princess Gwayoung.

"I feel someone is watching us, walk slowly."

They walked slowly so that they could take Chamomile and run to a safe place.

"Yes, i got it. Let's climb that tree Gyeol."
Princess Gwayoung already got the flower and now they want to try to trap the people who have been following them since earlier.

"Your highness! there it is!" Kim Sunoo shouted. Prince Jaeyun run towards him but suddenly they both fainted on the spot because being beaten by Princess Gwayoung and Shin Aeri.

They covered Prince Jaeyun and Kim Sunoo's faces and tied them with strong ropes. They both were drawn somewhere.

🌿

"Your highness, is that alright? Why they both haven't woken up already?" Shin Aeri didn't sit still because of worry.

"It will be okay, trust me."

"But why we have to do this?"

"We should ask them why they followed us earlier."

"HELPPPPP!!!" Kim Sunoo shouted.

"Oh my gosh, why is he shouting so loud? Almost ripped my heart out." Princess Gwayoung was surprised because Kim Sunoo's loud voice.

Princess Gwayoung quickly pointed the sword at the two of them who had woken up from fainting.

"Who are you?! Why are you following us?!"

"What? Following you? We came here to find fresh herbs and flowers too." Kim Sunoo fought bravely.

"Are you sure?" Shin Aeri asked to make sure.

"Yes im very sure."

"And who is this next to you? he didn't say anything from earlier." Princess Gwayoung said as she removed the cloth from the man's head and was surprised.

"Wait, I felt like we have met."

"Are you the guy who fainted in the middle of the road yesterday?" Shin Aeri interrupted.

"How do you know?!" Sunoo asked.

"Yesterday he's saved him." Shin Aeri said while pointing towards Princess Gwayoung.

Suddenly prince Jaeyun signaled Sunoo to untie this rope.

"Im sorry I apologize for this misunderstanding and I am very thankful to you. I will repay you in any way."

"Oh boy, it's okay Haha." Princess Gwayoung put on her masculinity face.

"I'll buy you whatever you want today."

"Really? what if i ask you to buy me a big new house? you don't mind?" Princess Gwayoung tested Prince Jaeyun on purpose.

"Yes, I don't mind because the goodness is immeasurable."

🌿

They walk while talking about their lives, probably fake life situation.

"Why did you come to the forest earlier? are you also making perfumes?" Princess Gwayoung asked again.

Prince Jaeyun just nodded.

"Wow! We have the same interests!" Princess Gwayoung tapped Prince Jaeyun on the shoulder in friendly way.

Prince Jaeyun just smiling.

"After eating this I want to take you somewhere, I am sure you will like it too." Prince Jaeyun said with a sweet smile.

"Alright, I will finish this quickly!"

~~~~~