O7: A miracle

Princess Gwayoung holding the perfume.

"Prince Jaeyun." Someone's name suddenly came out of her mouth.

Two boys and a girl entered the shop while running around the shop.

"Hey! don't go away!" Said the little girl.

They kept running until they bumped into Princess Gwayoung. She almost fell and threw away the perfume.

Suddenly a man came from behind to catch her from falling and save the perfume from spilling.

Their eyes meet, Princess Gwayoung's heart beats fast.

"Is it you?"

🌿

Prince Jaeyun and Prince Jungwon left the palace without knowing Prince Jongseong and Prince Sunghoon also left the palace and they went to the same place but with different purposes.

Prince Jaeyun loves to collect perfumes that come from different places and today he heard that his favorite perfume shop is selling a new perfume so he rushed there.

After entering the shop he saw Princess Gwayoung who was smelling every perfume there and he was surprised Princess Gwayoung called his name.

"Did she already know? how?" he whispered.

"What is that brother?" Prince Jungwon asked.

"Nothi–" Prince Jaeyun suddenly ran towards princess Gwayoung who almost fell.

Prince Jaeyun held Princess Gwayoung's waist tightly, their eyes met as Prince Jaeyun's heartbeat grew faster and irregular. He began to feel the heat on his cheeks.

"Is it you?" Princess Gwayoung said suddenly.

"W-what?" Prince Jaeyun still in shock.

"Oh you're Raewon."

Prince Jaeyun sighed in relief.

"Do you like the perfume?"

"Yes, I really like it."

Prince Jaeyun took the perfume from her hand.

"Roses... is that her?" Prince Jaeyun looked at Princess Gwayoung with a confused and suddenly surprised face.

"Why?" Princess Gwayoung asked.

"Um- Oh nothing. Let's buy this for two." He said with a sweet smile.

"Brother!" Jungwon suddenly shouted.

Prince Jongseong and Prince Sunghoon entered the shop.

"Hey, where did you go? we were looking for y– " Prince Jongseong scolded Princess Gwayoung from behind suddenly he silent when she saw Prince Jaeyun with her.

"Let's go." Prince Jongseong said as he pulled Princess Gwayoung's hand to leave from there.

"Wait wait! Why so sudden?" Princess Gwayoung confused by his actions.

"We already promised to spend our time together for today right?"

Princess Gwayoung looked at Prince Jaeyun but he smiling and nodded as he willingly to let Princess Gwayoung to go with Prince Jongseong.