O9: Bloom again

"Your Highness, Crown Prince Heeseung would like to meet you in the palace garden." Said one of her court lady.

"What is he doing here?!" Princess Gwayoung shouted and stomped her feet in annoyance.

She wore a more appropriate shirt to meet Crown Prince Heeseung. She walked with a disgruntled face and was confused what Crown Prince Heeseung wanted this time.

"Why did you come here?" Princess Gwayoung asked.

"Will you accept the proposal?"

Princess Gwayoung sighed heavily.

"No, but my father forced me to say yes." She rolled her eyes.

"Then, marry me?" Crown Prince Heeseung took her right hand and held it tightly and stroked it gently with all his heart he begged.

"I don't want to be with you either."

"I've been asking for this for a long time but you always reject me, why?" He says with frustration in his eyes.

"I'm just scared."

"Are you afraid to get married?"

"No, I'm afraid one day you'll kill me." Princess Gwayoung grasped his hand again and looked into his eyes with a sad look.

"How can you fall in love with a girl like me? I'm good at killing people and i always go to the battlefield. Aren't you afraid of me?"

Crown Prince Heeseung lowered his head while gently stroking Princess Gwayoung's hands.

"I don't know what you are thinking but I will help you to postpone this marriage. I promise."

"Don't do this just for your own sake."

"If this is for you I will do anything, as long as you don't betray me." Crown Prince Heeseung held her cheek gently and looked into her doubting eyes.

"What if I betray you?"

"I will never forgive you."

🌿

"Please cancel this proposal, father. I beg you." Prince Jaeyun said to his father.

"What's your excuse my son?"

"I like that girl too. But when I wanted to meet her at the palace, Jongseong always stopped me and now he wants to take what's mine." Prince Jaeyun kneeled in front of his father.

"Don't be like this Jaeyun." Said his father while patting Prince Jaeyun's shoulder with a smile.

"That girl is my reason for coming to the Deokmin, I always begged to you, why didn't you allow me?"

"I feel that your two brothers are more suitable and understand politics better than you, Jaeyun. You should learn more about that."

"But I also have other skills, father. For example, like in the battlefield. You also saw it by yourself." He held his father's legs tightly.

King Saeyun sighed heavily.

"I purposely did not want you to involved in this kingdom politics. Because I know about the letter.

I also know you and Princess Gwayoung were supposed to get married 9 years ago. But I canceled it because the late king had died and I have to stop this so no one gets killed in the future."