O5: Good things

"Sunghoon-ah! Let's go out for a walk to Deokmin." Prince Jongseong invited Prince Sunghoon to go for a walk after taking a break from sword fighting practice.

"Are you bored again?" asked Prince Sunghoon.

"Who knows if I go out again I can meet that beautiful girl. Do you remember it?"

Prince Sunghoon just laughed and stood up from there.

"Let's go!" He said.

🌿

"Shin Aeri, let's start our mission!" Princess Gwayoung said with burning passion.

They came out of the palace dressed as women this time. They have already obtained a list of the names of the women who will be their war group. Their first target is Eunchae and Minji's house.

"I think I'm okay with it." Minji answered happily.

Meanwhile, Eunchae is still in fear and not sure if she can join this group.

They walk through every housing in the town and meet all kinds of young and beautiful women to join them.

But most of them are afraid to fighting.

"Fighting is just a job for men, women should stay at home and do housework." Said one of them.

Princess Gwayoung and Shin Aeri almost gave up. They are going around the town again. Then there was an idea that crossed Shin Aeri's head.

"Why don't we use the widows who lost their husbands during the war and the women who were treated indecently by the soldiers from the Mandura's kingdom?"

"That's a good idea Aeri!" Princess Gwayoung said and patted Shin Aeri's shoulder happily.

And it is true that Shin Aeri said that most of the widows who lost their husbands during the war held a grudge against the Mandura soldiers at that time. Most of them agreed to join the war group.

Not least, teenagers who follow this group because their parents died because of the war.

Shin Aeri and Princess Gwayoung took them to the place of the war training center. The training center has all the equipment and  residence for all group members.

This group has been arranged by Princess Gwayoung since a year ago. She is very passionate about creating the group.

After all, Princess Gwayoung knows their members are from poor families. Princess Gwayoung also managed to gather 200 women from all over the village.

The place became a massive celebration by their group members. A female General who will teach the members of the group.

Princess Gwayoung and Shin Aeri came out of the training center after finishing everything.

"Let's buy some food and drinks. I know you're hungry right? Today is a very tiring day." Princess Gwayoung said while she sighed.

"Aera watch out!" Shin Aeri shouted.

Princess Gwayoung was almost hit by two horses that came speeding from her right side. But a noble man hugged Princess Gwayoung's waist tightly then lifted it using only one arm.