11: heart break

"So what is your decision princess?" Prince Jaeyun asked her.

They walked around the palace garden while holding hands.

"Why don't we run away from here? We leave the palace and family We live as ordinary people." She answered excitedly.

"I mean, are you going to refuse the marriage proposal?"

"Yes. I want to protect you. I know this is a very dangerous decision but for your sake I am willing to do anything."

"Let's go back to the king's dining hall."

🌿

"Please forgive me for my rudeness earlier." Prince Jaeyun said as he bowed his head as a sign of his apology to the king.

"Father, I have decide to reject this marriage." Princess Gwayoung said to her father.

King Saeyun and King Muyeol just smiled.

"So you have other options besides Prince Jongseong?" asked her father.

"Yes father, but I can't tell you know." Princess Gwayoung said while lowered her gaze.

Crown Prince Heeseung and Prince Jongseong were surprised to hear her confession.

"It's okay, you still have plenty of options. Gwayoung." King Saeyun said with a smile.

🌿

"What are you doing, Gwayoung?!" King Muyeol said as he slammed his book on the table.

"You really want to throw away your title as a princess?"

"I will leave the palace with him. We promise not to return to the palace again. I'm willing to do this for me and Jaeyun's safety."

"Please help me, dad. You still have another daughter. You can marry her to one of Jangyu's Prince."  Princess Gwayoung said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You think that's the only easy solution?"

"They will still hunt you and Prince Jaeyun as a warning."

🌿

Prince Jungwon walks around the Deokmin palace. He saw a girl who was smelling the flowers in the garden.

"AAAA HELP ME THIS BEE STUCK ON MY HEADDD!!"

He suddenly heard someone shout then quickly he approached the girl.

"Hey lady, let me help you." Prince Jungwon said. But the girl was still whining.

"Hey! please stay still." Prince Jungwon struggled to help the girl.

"AAAA these bees are getting more and more!!" The girl ran here and there without stopping.

"Let me help y–"

The girl slipped and fell into a small lake. She pulled Prince Jungwon's shirt and they both fell in together.

Prince Jungwon was surprised because he was not good at swimming. He tried to raise his body up to reach the land but he was weaker after he felt suffocation.