Chapter 10.1 [Epilogue]

Author's note: Hi guys, this is a new attempt for me to share some scenes that weren't included in the main chapter (previous chapter). It's just a short epilogue anyway. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy it. Love you!❤️

_________

Author's POV

A guy swung the music room door shut from outside. He then inserted the key in his hand into the lock, twisting it firmly until he heard the satisfying click of the mechanism. Satisfied, he began to walk away, leaving the room behind, unaware that he had locked Taehyung and Jieun inside.

A few minutes later...

The guy ascended the stairs, each step a deliberate motion forward, occasionally taking two at a time, all the while twirling the key in his hand. Eventually, he reached the second floor of the male students' dormitory and made his way to a room. Upon reaching the room, he casually pushed open the door as if it were his own.

He then bent down to take off his shoes, his voice carrying a mix of disbelief and amusement as he addressed the real owner of the room. "Hey Jung Hoseok, I can't believe you, the ultimate heavy sleeper, called me on a weekend morning like this. Why did you call me actually? What's the big problem you mentioned?"

But he didn't receive any response. "Why you're so quite when you're the one who called me here? You were even so insistent on me coming, as if you were teetering between life and death. Luckily, I was already at the university; if I were at home, I wouldn't have come." He grumbled. However, before he could take off his other shoe, someone appeared in front of him, wearing shadowy shoes.

He smiled sardonically. " Hoseok-ah, Hoseok-ah... you were indeed a squirrel, weren't you? Didn't you take off your shoes in your own room?" He asked, looking up. But how astonished he was at the moment he saw the figure standing before him now. "Dr. Park," he stammered, his eyes widening.

The face of the man known as Dr. Park, or by his full name Park Seojun, A.K.A THE HEAD OF SUNGKYUNKWAN UNIVERSITY'S ART DEPARTMENT, contorted into a menacing scowl. "Min Yoongi!!!!!" He yelled, causing the whole building to shake.

Trembling, Yoongi's fingers clenched the keys tightly, their jangle echoing through the tense silence of the room. Park Seojun stared intensely at Yoongi's hand, his expression a mix of relief and furious.

"Who gave you the permission to take the music room's spared key?!" His voice pierced the air, sharp and accusing. With a surge of panic as his act has been exposed, Yoongi bolted from the room, abandoning one of his shoes on the floor in his haste.

"Don't you dare run away! Return the key this instant!" Park Seojun's voice thundered behind Yoongi as he gave chase, while Yoongi quickened his pace as he realized he was being chased by that ferocious 'lion'. Their footsteps echoing down the hallway, marking the start of a game of pursuit between the two of them, circling every floor of the building.

"Hoseok-ah, help meeeeee!!!" Yoongi's desperate cry echoed through the air, hoping his best friend would come to his rescue.

Meanwhile, in a convenience store within the Seoul International University, Hoseok, still in his pajamas and with his neck pillow, nodded off and accidentally hit his head on the table, jolting awake from his sleepiness. He looked around frantically. "Strange. I feel like someone called me just now."

He then glanced at his phone, taking a sip of his banana milk. However, in the instant, the milk sprayed out of his mouth as something on the screen shocked him.

[To Lil Meow Meow:

Yoongi-ah, what are you up to this time?

The 'lion' is in my room now looking for you