Chapter 51

JAMES P.O.V.

BRIONNA! I yelled my wife name as I came in the house.

Umm why are you yelling? She asked coming down the stairs.

I don't know, what you was doing?

You don't know? Ima need you to gone head and go downtown and sign up for a check cause you need one!

Girl fuck you! Did they bring the bed yet?

They putting it together now. Where did you go?

I had to handle some shit (my phone started ringing. I took it out and it was Quan.) hold on bae. "Yo" I answered looking at her.
(Ya boy here.. what you want me to do?)
Cortez?
(Yeah)
Keep him there I'm on my way!
I hung up the phone sliding it in my pocket. "I'll be right back!"

You just got here, it can't wait?

No! I'll be right back!

You said that earlier when you left at 9am and it's 3pm you been here for 2 seconds and your leaving again! Whatever James gone head and do whatever it is you have to.

I'm sorry! Come here don't be like that!

Nah go do what you have to, I'm waiting for them to bring the rest of the bedroom set anyways. Just go!

I promise I'll be right back. I leaned in to kiss her and she moved her head and walked back upstairs. I left out the house and jumped right in my car and sped off.

_____________________

I pulled up to the pit and parked around back and went in. Quan was sitting on a stool and Cortez stood near the door. Markus and Mo opened the door for me to come in and they all got up and followed me over to the table as I sat down on it lighting my blunt.

Talk nigga! I said taking a puff of my blunt.

I ain't gone lie I can't find her she damn near ghost...

And that's my fault how?

It ain't! I had track of her she was at home! Now her ass in the wind!

You must not love us life! I gave you a chance.

I just need a little bit more time. If I pull back on her pack from the order that's coming in next week she'll starve and weed herself out. She'll need me and come out. From there I could bring her to you!

Ima give yo ass one more chance cause I'm feeling some what generous today!

Ight! He nodded his head and I dismissed him. He walked towards the door and shortly out after that. I took a long puff of my blunt and stood up to look at Quan.

Pull back on his shipment next week. Stall him out. He not gone pull back on her so pull back on him. I said before walking out.

______________________

I pulled my phone out as I got in the car. "Yo, he fell for it! You cleared....but listen this the plan....."