Chapter 159

Chapter 159

The search for Libra had to be addressed with the utmost urgency.

And for those reasons, once the schedule, methods, and groups were settled, they immediately began preparing to leave.

"Supply Officer, where are the dried foods—"

"Over there! Yeah, load it on that wagon there!"

"Here?"

"No, not that one! Yeah, the carriages headed to the Wet Fog Hills are already fully stocked."

"Ah, okay..."

The magic towers were their own self-contained ecosystem.

Despite the sudden announcement of the expedition, they managed to procure all necessary supplies from their stockpile, eliminating the need for additional purchases.

They provided food, clothing, equipment, and other essential items.

Not only that, the Libra Tower also supplied them with dozens of horses as if it were nothing.

Seeing this, Seol asked Frannan a question.

"Are all magic towers this wealthy?"

"Huh? Ah... So that's what surprised you. The Libra Tower is kind of the exception. Since we mostly focus on magic that could be used in everyday life rather than combat spells, we've received quite a number of contracts related to it. It's also for those reasons that our spells and related contracts are much more expensive than the others."

"I see."

"Why? Are you interested in making money? There's nothing better than magic for making money. If you want, I could teach you a couple."

"I'm fine."

"I knew you'd refuse. I was just joking as well."

The two smiled and laughed as they watched the porters fill their carriage. While they relaxed, Mael approached them.

"What are you two having so much fun talking about?" asked Mael.

"Ah, Mael."

"It was nothing. More importantly, how does it feel to be in charge of the expedition party heading to the Wet Fog Hills?"

"The person in charge is you, Aspect Magician Frannan," responded Mael, confused.

"Well, if we're talking about who's responsible for the expedition, that would be me. But while we pass through the Black Thunder Tribe's territory, and until we arrive at Alcatron, you will essentially be the one leading."

"......"

"After all, when trolls show up, the only thing I can do is fight. But you, on the other hand, have plenty more options."

"I understand."

"Well, please take good care of us."

Frannan sincerely rooted for Mael.

Sensing Frannan's genuineness, Mael reciprocated with a polite bow and asked if any supplies hadn't been loaded yet.

"We're done!"

"Okay. We'll be leaving at dawn, so make sure to sleep early tonight. It might be your last comfortable night's sleep in a while."

* * *

As Frannan finished his instructions, they were given a moment to rest.

Still, it was too short to even be called a break.