Chapter 110: When Am I Expecting?

"Perhaps I am, perhaps I'm not." She shrugged as her lips tilted upwards.

Jennie's sweet smile immediately mesmerized him. He looked at her like a lovestruck fool, completely caught up by her smile.

He was originally green with envy that someone else had taken her on a date before he ever got the chance. How could Somi betray him like this? She clearly knew they had a history together, but not only did she pair her up with multiple men, he was not even considered to be one of her blind dates!

"Now go back to your company and make more money." She gave his chest a light push in hopes of encouraging him to walk out the door.

He had a foolish smile on his face, and at that moment he looked just like an overly pampering husband. He grabbed her dainty fingers and gently kissed it. The more he looked at her bright smile, the more his frustration washed away. She was rarely this nice to him and he wanted the moment to last.

"Alright, I will go and make more money for us." He teased before cupping her cheeks and pressing a soft kiss upon her forehead. He made sure to shift his angle so that everyone in the room had a full view of his intimate action, making a possessive claim. She was his and no one else's.

"Be good, alright?" He thought about kissing her until they were both breathless, but there were too many people in here. She wouldn't like that one bit.

"I already planned to behave." She rolled her eyes at his constant insistence for her to stay.

With a nod, he strolled towards the door, accompanied by the bodyguards surrounding Somi. Walking behind him, the bodyguards looked like thugs instead of simple men. Jackson and Kang Seulgi went to exit the room as well.

Lisa paused at the door, turning back to give his sister a warning glare. "Behave. Don't stress her out. If you do, even she wouldn't be able to stop me from bringing you back home." He threatened her. Not caring for her reply, he walked out of the door.

Somi watched her brother's silhouette disappear down the hall and stuck her tongue out at him. "Bully!" She cursed at him in an extremely quiet voice, in fear that he would hear her and consequently change his mind.

She stomped to Jennie's bedside with a soft pout on her face. "Jenjen, I don't understand what you see in such a stubborn man!"

Jennie laughed at her best friend. "That's your brother. I'm glad you know stubbornness runs in your veins." She was happy to see Somi's bubbly personality after such a long time. It felt as if she hadn't seen her in forever.

Somi gasped, her mouth opening and closing. She was at a loss for words and could only deepen her pout. "Jenjen! I'm not stubborn!" Her fingers itched to loop itself around Jennie's arm to shake it like she always does. But her Jenjen is currently injured so she restrained herself.

Jennie rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right."

"If you keep on rolling your eyes, it will permanently stay that way..." Somi huffed, then stomped her foot on the ground and glowered at Jennie.

"Stubborn and childish, you know guys really like that trait." Jennie teased her. Deciding to save the argument for later, she turned towards the waiting doctors to indicate she was ready for them.

Song Mino stepped forward along with his team of doctors. After probing her, asking thorough questions, and performing a full check-up, they didn't take note of anything of concern aside from her malnourished body.

Jennie noticed how professional Song Mino was despite the intimidation he had gotten from Lisa. She had an inkling suspicion he wouldn't be her primary doctor very soon...Her intuition was proven correct when Song Mino was ushered out of the room after finishing the check-up.