Chapter 46 {Part 1}

I snuggled into the covers and let the warmth from them envelope me. The feeling of comfort took over me and I didn't want to ever leave the cloud like bed. Unfortunately for me, nothing ever seemed to go my way.

A loud, shrilling ring erupted around the room. I darted into a seated position. A masculine groan followed and I slowly turned to the person of whom made the noise. Devin laid next to me, in the same bed, of the same room that I was in. My thoughts started to wonder as to how this could have happened, but the last thing I remembered was falling asleep on the coach.

"This is Devin Maker," a throaty voice said. I looked over to Devin who now was sitting with a phone to his ear. My eyes wondered down and I noticed a very naked chest. A very naked chest that belonged to Devin. A shrill sounded in my head and instantly, I lifted the covers to make sure nothing had gone on last night. To my utter happiness, I was dressed, but to my utter disappointment I didn't remember dressing for bed before passing out on the coach.

Devin glanced my way and made a face as the person on the other line said something. He soon stood up, revealing his glorious body in full day light. The only thing covering him up were his black boxers that were hanging pretty low. I let myself ogle him and soon enough, I was caught and earned myself a raised eyebrow from Devin. I casted my gaze down and with that, he locked himself behind the doors to the bathroom with the other person on the other line.

I let myself fall on the bed. I was annoyed with whoever called and disturbed my sleep. Who calls in the morning when they perfectly know that some people still enjoy their sleep at this time?

Devin came back into the room and pulled the covers from my body. I bolted upright and questioned his sanity. Had he not noticed I was just getting back into my blissful sleep?

"Get up. We're going out," he said, leaving no room for a complaint from me as he started to get clothes from both our suitcases. A pair of clothes and undergarments were thrown my way. I was left with a pile of clothes on my lap with no explanation of where we were going, and why we were going out so early.

Getting out of bed, I started to dress. Hopefully, Devin wouldn't open the door anytime while I dressed.

A/N

I know this is really short, but I haven't really been able to write because of school work. I will try to get the second part out soon, but no promises. In about a month, I will have winter break so hopefully by then I will be able to finish up the story. I'm sorry for the prolonged wait but thats how it is when i try to balance out school work and writing.

Please vote and comment.

Bye (: