28

Cartherine

Can't they create some sort of new alcohol mixture for uptight losers? Something they could enjoy and not suffer the consequences afterwards? by 'they' ,I mean 'we'. And by 'we', I mean 'me.'

Groaning,I rubbed my face before moving my tangled mess of hair away from my face but quickly withdrew my hand just as light hit my face.

It was like the sky was screaming 'Good morning sunshine! Now get the hell up.' at me.

I had three bottles.

Four.

Glob I can't even remember. Mitchelle kept talking and my beer bottle never seemed to go empty.

I rolled my eyes just as I heard Damon's voice doing its usual routine. You can have him. He's one awful alarm clock.

Effective.

But awful.

I slumped back on my soft haven and tried covering his morning serenade with a pillow. I gave up when he decided to be Celine Dion and flipped the covers. This is not the way I want to deal with a hangover.

Wiggling until half of my body touched the cold floor, I simply slid down like a snake until I was on all my fours.

My eyes were just as stubborn as my feet,I crawled my way to the bathroom with them closed. Bringing my hand up, I grasped the bathroom's door knob to help me get on my feet like any other two-legged mammal.

I shuffled my way inside and rested my forehead on the cold tiled wall. I need a head doctor. And I'm feeling cold. Damon must've had the time of his life getting a stink-o to bed. I looked around, half-expecting to see clothes everywhere,I made a silent prayer of thanks that there was just one sock lying on the floor.

Surely he wouldn't mind me sharing his bathroom. I mean we already share his bedroom. Might as well.

Yawning, I did my morning stretches. Mainly consisting of groaning,pouting,and extreme body extension. I patted my cheeks just to make sure I was awake enough to list down reasons why drinking is a no-go and turned around to see the damage I've done to myself.

The first thing I saw was the smudged liner. I tried the cat thing. Rose told me it was trendy but eye make-up makes me feel sleepy. Using the pencil type was easy. But the liquid eyeliner? I'm no stranger to make-up and I try my best whenever I go out,which isn't often. It would just be quick dabs on the color palette and mascara. The liquid eyeliner proved to be a challenge since my hands decided not to cooperate.

Moving on.

Next was my beautiful maine. Hah. Right.

I collected my hair and pulled them up to see my pink,30% off, Christmas sale bonanza brassiere.

Oh glob.

Panicking,I looked down at the floor, trying to recall on who took off what.

He wouldn't.

I would've kicked him where it hurts if he did.

Looking back at his cabinet's mirror,I noticed something scrawled on my right arm,partly covered by my hair. It went from just right under my armpit down to my wrist. Letting go of my hair, I took notice of what seems to be...

No.

No. No. No. No.

"D-Damon!" I ran back to his bedroom, threw open his closet,grabbed a shirt and wore it as I went to where he was.

I found him in the middle of sipping his coffee.

"I-I" I felt like I was on drugs. Well I never really tried drugs before but it sure felt like I tried some now. I pointed at my arm, my eyes wide as his eyes roamed the fancy writing which I would probably have till I die. What am I going to tell my grandchildren?