Ugh, memories

FILLER, BUT IT EXPLAINS MORE OF YOUR PAST!!!!

Edit: Honestly, what isn't a filler nowadays... 

~
You stood in front of the huge glowing ball, watching as memories flashed by. It ranged from the time you were born to yesterday. You slowly walked up to the ball and touched it with your finger. However, your fingers passed right through it, almost like water.

'This could be a trick and it's really leading me to the pits of hell...' You thought. Your curiosity got the best of you and you fully went through the ball. Light was swirling by you like a kaleidoscope until it slowly swirled into solid, dark, rustic colors. You were in a room. You walked around, find the furniture familiar.

'Isn't this... my old house?' You thought. Faint giggling caught your attention. You turned your head towards the front door. The door opened up and you saw a young girl, probably the age of five, with short h/c hair, and bright e/c eyes walk through, along with an adult with the same shade of e/c eyes, and darker h/c hair.

"Momma! Let's make some potatoes!!" The little girl exclaimed happily. The mother laughed in response.

"Of course sweetie," she replied.

'Is this... me?' You thought, getting a closer look at the girl. Your mom and younger you were in the kitchen making potatoes, saying jokes, laughing, messing around, everything. It was soon ruined when a man with black hair and e/c eyes walked into the room. Your expression immediately scowled at the sight of him.

"Y/n, it's time for your training," he said sternly. The younger you instantly deflated.

"But father, I'm helping momma," the younger you said.

"Did I stutter?" He asked, his patience slowly withering down. The younger you flinched lightly.

"No..." She said quietly. He then pointed to the back of the house.

"Then get your ass in the training room," he ordered. She nodded sadly before hopping off of the stool and scurrying past him. You watched her go.

"Was that necessary?" Your mom asked with a hard glare, but your father wasn't affected by it.

"Unless you want to be my next target for my knives, I suggest you shut up," he hissed before following you to the back. The surroundings slowly warped into another scenario. Another memory. The day your father left. The younger you was hiding behind the couch, listening to the conversation.

"Why are you leaving?" Your mom asked, eyes gathering with tears.

"Why do you think? Staying here isn't going to benefit me," he replied, taking a pouch full of money off of the small table. Your mother recognized it as her pouch.

"Hey, you can't take the money I worked for," your mom said, snatching the pouch away. Apparently, that's what got your father to snap.

"That's too damn bad!" He raised his voice, pushing her hard enough to send her to the floor with a shriek. The younger you gasped, eyes welling up with tears. Your father grabbed the pouch and walked out, slamming the door behind him. The scene slowly changed once again, and this time, it was you with your mom lying on a bed. She was as pale as a ghost and could barely move.

"Momma? I brought you some soup," an eight year old you said, slowly walking in the dimly lit room. Your mom slowly turned her head and a small smile crept onto her face.

"Thank you baby..." She said weakly. Once the younger you brought her soup, you helped her sit up and gently wiped the sweat off her forehead. "I'm sorry." The younger you looked at her with curious eyes.

"Why?"

"For not being able to take care of you—" She was interrupted by a coughing fit. "—like I was suppose to." She finished. The younger you looking down before a large smile broke out onto your face.

"That's okay! Because now I'll be able to take care of you! So don't feel bad, I can handle myself!" The younger you beamed. Your mom smiled at your enthusiasm and nodded.

"Thank you."

The scene changed again. The room stayed again, but you weren't there. Your mom was lying on the bed, asleep. Your eyes widened a little when you realized what memory you were going through. The younger you then entered, now grown older to ten.

"Hey mom? I brought you some bread since we ran out of soup. I was going to get some, but I ran into trouble," you said. Your mom didn't reply. That kinda worried younger you. Your mother would always wake up when you came back home. "Mom?" The younger you slowly walked up to the bed, you following behind her. Once you were at the bed, she checked your mom's pulse. You looked away. 

"No... you just had your medicine yesterday... he said you were going to last another week... why...?" Younger you lightly stumbled away from the bed. Turning, you quickly walked up to the night table that had the bottle of pills on it. You walked closer to look over your younger self's shoulder, eyes bleak. The younger you expected the bottle, noticing a small fold in the corner of the label. You peeled off the sticker to see another label on it. Younger you read the label. The bottle dropped out of your hands, spilling the pills over the floor.

"Cyan... ide?" You whispered. "Mom... was poisoned?"

'Shocker, isn't it?' You thought as the scene changed again. It was of you being chased by the Survey Corps. You were twelve. The younger you hooked the gear into a building and swung around it, avoiding a soldier who was accompanying Shadis at the time. Since you were twelve and had no real experience, you were caught not that much later.

"Where did you get this?" Shadis asked, gesturing towards the gear.

"I took it from some MP's sleeping on the job," you replied, scowling at them.

"Who taught you?"

"No one. I taught myself."

The scene changed, and it was on your first expedition. Shadis was bitten by a Titan and was in severe condition. The formation was a mess. Those who were superiors were frazzled and separated.

"Everyone! Go back to the walls before any Titans come!" You yelled over the chaos.

"Why should we listen to a rookie like you?" Flagon asked, glaring at you. The younger you grabbed him by the collar and yanked him down to your height.

"Listen you little shit. Unless you want to die I suggest you listen! Now, load the carts and move as fast as you can!" You ordered sternly, hopping onto your horse and leading them back to the walls. The scene changed and it was when you captured Levi and his friends. You felt my breath hitch in your throat as you saw Levi slicing that damned Titan to shreds. A bright, blinding light flashed in front of you. You shielded your eyes away, flinching from the sudden exposure. Once you removed your arms, you weren't where you previously were. Instead, you were standing in an all-black atmosphere.

"Wake up!"  You heard a voice shout. Your vision went blurry suddenly. "You have to!" The blurriness only got worse, and you fell to the floor, head spinning.

"Please! Wake up!" You heard the voice again. You slowly started to close your eyes as the voice grew closer.

"Y/n! Wake up!!!"

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}