Seventeen years

The tension in the air between you and your father was so thick it was suffocating. It weighed down on everyone like a sheet of doom.

"Why are you here?" You asked, never releasing him from your ice cold glare. A glare that even Levi felt afraid of. Your father shifted on his feet.

"I came here to talk to you... can we go somewhere private--"

"No," you cut him off. Your tone was sharp. "I want everyone in this room to see how much of a piece of shit you are. So I will ask the questions." Asher meekly raised his hand.

"Commander Y/n, I don't think that's a good--"

"Asher" you hissed while glaring at him through the corner of your eyes. He silenced himself. Taking that as a yes, you turned your attention back to your father. He took an unnoticeable step back. 

"Why did you wait this long to talk to me?"

"I figured you were too pissed to even look at me. So I started off by writing you notes, but you never replied. I got the message that you didn't want to talk to me."

"Well you were right about that," you said, "Why did you leave? Why did you abandon my mom and I?" Anger swirled in the pit of your stomach, but you quelled it.

"As I said in the note I sent you, I was having an affair with another woman, and... she was pregnant," your father explained. Your eyes widened as you angrily inhaled through your nose, the temptation of killing him starting to become overwhelming.

"Where did you leave to?" You asked, putting your hands behind your back as a form of restraint.

"To Wall Sina."
Everyone in the room can tell your anger was rising. The 104th trainee squad, the squad leaders, and commander all started sweating. Your eyes grew darker, glare turning into a scowl.

"Wall Sina?" You repeated, "I thought you didn't want to live with the nobility and royalty." You clenched your fists behind your back.

"Well, you see she was a noblewoman."
You grit your teeth, not wanting any sounds coming out.

"What the hell made you change your mind?" You growled out.

"She... she said that I could either live with her in a luxurious, safe life... or keep living with that... slob of a wife..."
Your temper snapped. You took a knife from the table and sped forward, holding it against his neck. He flinched, eyes widening. The cool metal shocked him back into a realization. You'd probably kill him. Without regret.

"And you didn't say no?" You asked, voice shaking.

"No-no... because I didn't want her to think I still loved your mother," he replied. Your lips raised in a sneer. You tightened your hold on the knife.

"Exactly how did you meet her?" You asked.

"I was drunk one night and I went home with her," he replied. You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Well since we're revealing secrets, I have one to tell you," you said, removing the knife from his throat. He let out a quiet sigh of relief. "Eren, come here."

"Yes!" He quickly said and stood up, walking to your side, but stayed a little bit behind you.

"So you know how my mom had a sister? Carla Jeager?" You asked. Immediately, whispers echoed throughout the mess hall.

"Shut up!" You hissed. Everyone clamped their mouths shut.

"Yes... why?" Your father asked. You smirked, heavily placing your hand on Eren's shoulder.

"This here, is Eren Jeager, Carla's son, and my cousin," you announced loudly. His eyes widened. Levi's also widened a fraction. You could easily tell by everyone's reactions that they didn't know. The only people who didn't react as strongly was Mikasa and Armin. You knew he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut around them.

"I'll explain more later. You can sit, Eren," you said softly. He nodded before going back over to his table and taking a seat. You looked at your father. "Anything? No questions?" You were mocking him at that point. You were utilizing your anger in every way you possibly could.

"Do you still talk with this woman who's probably nothing but a huge pile of Titan shit?"

"Angela's not--!"

"Not... What?" You asked, tilting your head. He stopped and tried to rephrase his sentence.

"She's not... like that.... she's kind, and gorgeous, but I lost her." He grew quiet with every word.

"You also had another gorgeous woman in your life, but you lost her as well, didn't you?" You asked. He nodded his head, looking at the floor.

"Y/n, don't you think that's enough torture already?" Hanji asked. You looked at her and laughed. Of all things, you laughed.

"Oh no, it isn't," you replied, "17 years... 17 years I was in the dark. Well guess what? After you left, I waited three years. Two years and I started to lose hope. Then the last 13 years I completely gave up. You're 13 years too late." (Did I do the math right? Don't know. Edit: I fuckin fixed it you dumb shit--you can't even count on your fingers, what kinda clown ass--)

"Now, next question. What made you go from an abusive asshole to a 'kind and caring' man who loves his daughter?"

"The thing is... the woman I was with kicked me out of her house because she found out I had you. She wanted me to be a first time father," he replied. You rose a brow.

"So she just 'assumed' you were married, but didn't have a kid?" You inquired, crossing your arms.

"She didn't assume... I told her I didn't have a kid."
That stung, but you didn't acknowledge the pain that came with it.

"Oh, I see... so I went from a big pile of horse shit to null and void? That fast? Wow," you said, smiling widely.

"I-I didn't want to tell her I had no kids, I just--"

"No, you're lying. You wanted her to know, you wanted me to become nothing. You just wanted me to disappear from the shit world we're in today, right?" 

"No! I--"

"Now, tell me one more thing," you said, interrupting him again. "Did you know my mother was poisoned?" He seemed to tense at that question.

"Ye-yes..." He stuttered out. Your eyes narrowed.

"How would you know? You weren't there."
He started to sweat at your comment and swallowed a large lump in his throat.

"I know because... I was the one who poisoned her..."

Ja ne!

   {Ruby Red}