Wrath

"You bitch!!" You yelled, launching towards him. Everyone gasped and called out your name, hoping it would stop you. Your father gasped and held his arms in front of his head in an attempt to protect himself from you. You felt arms wrap around your waist and someone lift you in the air a little bit.

"Calm down Y/n. Get your shit together," you heard Levi's soothing voice in your ear. You growled before giving in.

"Fine, you have 10 seconds," you hissed out.

"Angela said that if I didn't figure out a way to get rid of M/n, she'd turn me in for all the crimes I did to your mom and you," he explained quickly. That didn't help.

"So you sacrificed moms life to save your ass?!" You exclaimed, squirming around in Levi's hold. "What kind of bullshit is that?!?!"

"Y/n! Calm down!" Levi said, holding you tighter to his body.

"Yeah, sure! Just let me murder him and I'll be calm as fuck!!"

"If you keep acting like this, you'll lose your position as a Commander!!" Levi said, trying to find ways to calm you down.

"Demote me! Strip me of my title! Do whatever you want! I don't care at this point!" You said back. Levi's, Hanji's, Mike, and Erwin's eyes widened. No way you meant that, your position meant too much to you.

"Commander, please calm down!" Asher tried.

"Let me go Levi!" You exclaimed, trying to calm yourself and finally relaxing. "Let me go." You looked at Levi through the corners of your eyes. He stared at you for a moment, contemplating whether or not you'd go berserk on F/n. He finally sighed and slowly unlatched his arms from your waist. You stood up straight and huffed, crossing your arms while Levi stayed by you just in case you went nuts again.

"How?" You asked F/n.

"I bribed the doctor that was visiting your mother to make her take cyanide pills with the money Angela gave me," he replied without shame.

"Oh, so you bribed the doctor I was paying? With the money I almost died getting? To poison my mom? How you never got caught is beyond me." You scoffed.

"Angela has a lot of connections and can easily pull strings."

"Anything else?" You asked, wanting to leave sooner than later.

"You... have a sister."
Your eyes narrowed before you turned around and started walking towards the Mess Hall doors.

"I'll be in my office," you said before opening the doors and leaving. As you were walking down the hall, you heard rapid footsteps coming up behind you. You sighed irritably and abruptly stopped, turning around, and causing the person to almost slam into you, but they didn't.

"Y/n, I know you despise me, but I want to start over again. I want you to know how much I care for you," he said.

"Bullshit. You didn't care about me. You never cared for my mom. If you did, you wouldn't have treated us the way you did. Why don't you go beg that Angela bitch for forgiveness instead of bothering me," you said coldly, turning around and walking away. You arrived at your office and calmly opened the door, but slammed it shut. It shook the walls and bookshelves. You basically stomped over towards you desk and sat down in the chair. You eyed the stack of papers before violently beginning to scribble your name on each piece of paper.

'That little bitch, how dare he... that no good for nothing wet sock that NO ONE LIKES!' You thought angrily, accidentally snapping the pen you were writing with.

"Shit, I need to calm down..." You muttered, placing it gently down on the desk. A few knocks came from your door. You glanced up. "If you murdered my mom you're not welcomed here, otherwise come in." The door opened and Levi walked in.

"Y/n--"

"I'm fine." You interrupted him before he could finish his sentence. "I'm fine..." You sighed. That was more to convince yourself that him. He just stared at you for a few seconds before sighing yourself.

"You've had a long week," he said, "You should get some rest." He walked over to you and grabbed your wrist, beginning to pull you into your connected bedroom. He gestured for you to get in the bed and he walked to the other side. He laid down on his right side and opened his arms, waiting for you. You sighed and laid down as well, wrapping your one arm around his waist and pushing your head into his chest.

"Just sleep for a little bit. I'll be here," he said, kissing the top of your head. You nodded and closed your eyes, slowly falling asleep to Levi's breathing.

"Don't forget I need to ask you something, brat." Was the last thing you heard before you fell completely asleep.

~
"Wow... I've never seen Y/n that angry before," Hanji said.

"It came as a shock to me too," Erwin replied.

"Who could blame her?" Asher piped up.

"Do you really think she meant what she said? That she didn't care what'd happen to her rank?" Mike asked. They all looked at each other.

"I don't know. Y/n is the kind of person who cares a lot about things, but is also capable of completely forgetting about it at the same time," Hanji said, "What is the saying? Forget but not forgive?"

"Let's just let Y/n cool off for now," Erwin advised.

"Besides, Levi has a trick up his sleeve that will make Y/n happier than ever!" She squealed

"I'm sure Y/n will be happy," Asher said, "She deserves it."

~
A few hours later, you slowly woke up to an empty bed.

"Alright, where did that bastard go?" You groaned, sitting up. You slowly pulled the covers off of you and trudged your way into your office, still somewhat tired. You looked over and saw the balcony doors open. You slowly walked over to the open french doors and saw Levi looking over the railing. You just took a moment to stare at him, soaking him in.

"What're you doing up?" You asked. Levi turned around and flashed a small smile in your direction. Your brows shot up. "Woah, you must be in a good mood if you're smiling." You smirked.

"Don't ruin the moment, brat," he playfully replied. You smiled and walked over to him. He placed a soft kiss on your lips before breaking away.

"Listen Y/n," he said. You tilted your head. "I'm breaking up with you."

"..."

"..."

JUST KIDDING! HAH!!

"What is it?" You asked.

"You have dealt with my pathetic ass for years. I still haven't forgotten nor forgiven myself for trying to kill you in order for me to live above ground. Despite that, you were always there for me, even though I was an asshole to you for the first few years," he confessed. You stared at him suspiciously.

"Levi, where are you getting at?"
He closed his eyes, bowing his head ever so slightly.

"Do you want to get married?"

Ja ne!

   {Ruby Red}