Week 1, pt6

DAY SEVEN

So far, you've been walking for the past three or four days--you didn't remember. You swore you heard horses off in the distance, but knowing you, you're probably just hallucinating. You've barely survived off of one small rodent every two days, not to mention the lack of water.

'I wonder how the squad is... it's been so long since I last saw them and everyone...' You thought while walking past another tree. You sighed before slowly walking back into open grounds. While you were walking, you heard horses which immediately made you roll behind a tree--

"Shit, my head!" But that wasn't a good idea since there was a large branch in front of you. You slapped a hand over your mouth to keep yourself quiet.

"I smell her... she's here..." You heard Mike's voice echo.

'Damn you and your bloodhound senses...' You thought, lip twitching.

"Tch. Where is she then?" You heard Levi's voice ask.

'Shit! Levi's here too?!' You forced yourself to calm your breathing.

"Calm down Levi. She couldn't have travelled that far if she was waking," you heard Hanji's voice say.

"This is the perfect place to hide..." You heard Armin's voice.

'If he's here, then--'

"Can't I transform and find her from higher up?"

'Yup, so are the other two...' You thought while sighing.

"No, we can't risk you going on a rampage," Levi's voice boomed. You internally groaned before grabbing onto a branch and hauling your ass up into a standing position.

'It's now or never...' You sighed before walking out from the trees and came face to face with the six of them. Armin was the first one to spot you. His eyes widened as he ran to you.

"Commander! Are you okay?!" He asked while stopping in front of you and checking your nonexistent wounds. The others stopped their talking and snapped their head towards where Armin was. All of their eyes widened before they all came barreling towards you.

"Y/n!" Levi gasped while lunging towards you and hugging you tightly. "What the hell happened you?" He squeezed you tightly, no intentions of letting you go anytime soon. You slowly wrapped your arms around his torso and squeezed just as hard.

"Sorry Levi. I'm sorry I worried you," you said into his ear.

"Tch. What the hell happened to you?" He said it quieter. You sighed, relaxing into his warm embrace.

"Too many things to remember."

"Um, I don't mean to interrupt this moment, but Y/n? How do you not have any wounds?" Hanji asked while looking at you. Levi pulled away and did the same thing, holding you back by the shoulders and looking you up and down. "I thought you were slapped by a titan? And I figured you'd be tortured. Why don't you have any wounds?" You chuckled lightly, switching your weight between your feet since you were hungry and extremely dehydrated.

"It's a long story." You replied with a sigh.

~
Right now, you were in the back of a cart with several bandages wrapped around your head, because you slammed it into a branch like a fucking idiot. Levi's cloak and jacket were used as a pillow and blanket. Hanji gave you her whole canteen of water and some food that they brought with them. You sensed Levi's worried gaze from his horse, which made you slowly turn your head towards him. You smiled, reassuring him it's alright. He softly smiled back before nodding and turning his head back front.

'He's such a softy... I don't understand why people are so afraid of him. Yes, he's completely terrifying in some aspects, but he's a gentle soul on the inside. I can feel it. His soul.' You thought while staring at him.

"Commander! We'll be arriving at the walls in about a half an hour," Eren informed you, riding alongside the cart.

"Yeah. By the way, you don't have to call me Commander. You and I are closer than that after all," you said with a smile. Perhaps he was open to growing closer to you.

"Oh, right," he replied. You looked back up towards the clear sky with a blank face.

'How am I gonna tell them about what happened...?' You thought.

'Idiot, no one can live a life fear-free. Besides, it doesn't matter what the Survey Corps thinks about you, it's about how Levi will think of you. Do you honestly believe he'll reject you with the way he loves you?' Inner you thought.

'I don't think so, but there's always a chance. I'll tell him first, but not right now. Later.' You thought again.

"We're entering the walls!!" You heard Hanji yell. You closed your eyes, the sounds of beating horse hooves slowly fading away.

~
"Captain?"

"Quiet, she's sleeping."

"But I want to say hi."
Your eyes slowly opened, vision clearing. You moved your eyes down to your side and Levi was sitting crossed legged and crossed armed in the chair next to you.

"Levi?" You called quietly. His gaze landed on yours and a small smile appears on his lips.

"You're awake finally," he said, sitting on the bed and grabbing your. You smiled and squeezed his, intertwining your fingers together. The perfect feeling of cool and warm hands colliding to make a lukewarm, comfortable feeling.

"Yeah, I am. It's good to see you again Levi," you replied quietly. You looked over to Hanji and mouthed a 'thank you' to her. She nodded and walked out of the room with a large grin on her face.

"You seem to be doing better."
You let out a chuckle.

"It seems so," you replied. He tch'd and squeezed your hand even tighter. You saw anger flash across his face.

"Y/n. Who hurt you?" Levi asked, his gaze hardening and his tone rising.

"A guy named Ikari."

"What did he do?" He asked again, crossing his arms and closing his eyes.

"You know, the usual, drugged me, had his henchmen tortured me... the usual cliche villain stuff."
Levi's eyes glinted with anger, eyes turning into a stormy grey.

"That bastard..." He muttered angrily.

"Levi, I have a lot to tell you," you said. Levi looked up at you.

"So do I."

ALMOST DONE EDITING, WOO!

Edit: No you're not, shut the fuck up

Ja ne!

   {Ruby Red}