Final End

Due to popular (lolol not really) demand, this is the last chapter I am publishing for this story. More info at the end of the chapter.

Edit: Long story short, this story is discontinued, sorry lolol

~
The roaring of another Titan awoke you from your unconsciousness. You looked around, noticing you were sprawled out on the forest floor. You flipped onto your stomach, noting that you were sore, but not injured. You didn't know how you're going to explain that to everyone later. You stood up and flinched, now noticing you weren't fully unscathed. A few ribs were probably broken or cracked and your knee felt like someone had knocked it sideways and dislocated it. You also noticed how your maneuver gear was crumbled and hanging from your body. You looked down at your arm and saw the crystal layer that protected you crack and crumble away. You heard various grunts and thuds, maybe around a mile away. You quickly limped behind a tree and saw two Titans in a clearing.

'Eren...' You thought, watching him and the female fight. Dammit... you wish you could help him. It's obvious he's no match for her, no matter how angry he gets. You watched as he pinned her down and roared at her face while his hands healed. However, her other eye healed and she quickly beat his ass. It was obvious Eren was tired, but still got into stance. That was before the female titan blasted her leg through his head and the tree. She walked over to Eren's fallen body and ripped away the skin on his nape, revealing him.

"Eren!!" You heard someone yell. You looked to the right and saw Mikasa flying towards them. The female titan closed her mouth around Eren and placed him in her mouth, standing up and running away. You growled and stepped forwards, but stopped, feeling the pain in your knee sending a sharp wave of DO NOT MOVE. You looked down to your maneuver gear, but decided it was useless. You unhooked the gear and let it drop to the ground. Mikasa had already flown away in a rage. You placed your fingers in your mouth and whistled as loud as you could, hoping your horse would hear you. A few minutes of silence you could hear far away galloping. You sighed in relief when you saw your horse gallop towards you.

"H/n," you breathed, a smile on your face as they stopped in front of you. You hoisted yourself on, wincing when you used your bad leg. "Let's go catch up." You whipped the reins and took off in the direction of the female titan. It took longer than you had originally suspected, but when you actually caught up, Levi and Mikasa were in the middle of fighting the female titan.

'Does that mean the others are safe?' You thought. The female titan turned and sent a strong punch towards Levi, but he began spinning up her arm and jumped off it, blinding her.

'Hot damn...' You thought, watching him. He got a new set of blades and sliced her up, causing her to fall against a tree. She was covering the nape of her neck, but Levi continued to slice at her. Her arm slowly fell from her nape and she leaned forwards. Mikasa, who was above her, dove right for the neck, but the female titan raised her hand to try and swat her. Levi pushed her out of the way and tried to push off her hand, spraining in his ankle in the process. Your face hardened at the few seconds of pain that showed on his face. He still jumped off her hand and sliced at her cheek muscles, revealing Eren who was covered in saliva.

"Eren!!!" Mikasa shouted. Levi grabbed Eren and went back onto a branch.

!!PSA!!

It's not like me to start a story and just ignore it and discontinue it unless it was in my drafts. However, this story is more or less boring the shit out of me.

And don't bother commenting things like 'oh but it's such a good story!' 'No, don't discontinue it!' 'But you're such a good writer!' Or 'I love this book!'

I know this is a good ass book, I'm acknowledging the fact that I write good ass stories. I just have another SnK book that I have more motivation to write than this one, not to mention that one is actually up to date and more successful.

I'm going to edit all the chapters and make sure there is not a single error so that all of you can read it as many times as you want, but otherwise this story is no longer being updated and is going to get lost in my works.

I appreciate all the support and reads this book has received and are eternally grateful for all the support on my account, however, this will hopefully be my first and last book I'm discontinuing. I deleted this book once and I republished it because it didn't do as well as I had hoped it would.

Thank you for understanding, I love you all my precious gems. Until next time.

Edit: I slaved away for a whole week editing this... you're fucking welcome lolol

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}