Chapter 15: Painful Goodbye

There are some foul words here so, just watch out. Mianhe.
Sorry if the update takes too long. Sorry to keep you waiting! :))) 

ENJOY! 

-----

The next days, she can no longer see Tao because of his tight schedules and besides, Josephine too was really busy with her studies. During their first class, she saw Chanyeol sitting on Tao’s place. “Yeol-sshi, annyeong!” she greeted him. He looked at her who is now seated beside him and said

“Best friend, I need to tell you something.”

“What is it? You look so serious.” She was feeling nervous.

“He leaned closer to her and blew on her ears making her jump and scream “Yaaaaa!” Every one inside the class looked at her and she apologized. She started hitting Chanyeol

“Why did you do that?!” she said.

“Haha! Mianhe!” he said.

“AISH!” she kept on hitting him.

“Yaaaa~ Stop. I’m really sorry. Haha! I won’t do it again.” He pleaded her to stop and so she did.

Since they can’t see Tao and Kai often, they were just the ones who eat at the cafeteria. This one girl suddenly bumped into Josephine. Her face was familiar to her and Josephine remembered who she was. She was the girl who used to threaten her about having a relationship with Chanyeol and Tao.

“Watch where you walk bitch.” She said while giving her a death stare.Josephine went back to their table and Chanyeol asked if she’s okay and she nodded.

“I saw how that girl looked at you. Do you know her?” he asked.

“Uhh I’ve seen her already and she kept on giving me that look.” She said.

“Do you have any idea why?” he asked.

She refuses to tell him the truth behind what that girl wants from her so she said

“Maybe because she’s envy of my cuteness. Haha!” she cracked a joke but Chanyeol didn’t laugh instead, he just stared at her.

“Psssh! I’m just kidding. Aigoo~ let’s just eat.” She said.

They parted ways and Josephine decided to try if she could pay Kai a visit on the dance room. Few more steps away, she could already hear the sounds of the music. She slowly opened the door and she sees no one so she entered. “I wonder where Kai is” she mumbled to herself. She turned around and suddenly, Kai was behind her making her jump as she was being surprised by his sudden appearance.

“What are you doing here?” he asked coldly without apologizing to her.

“Aren’t you going to apologized that you scared the hell out of me?” she exclaimed.

“It’s not my fault. You entered the room without permission. What if you went here and saw me naked huh?! Stupid.” he said.

“Naked? And why would you be naked?? How dare you. I’m here to pay you a visit but now I’m taking it back because you’re being so rude again! Hmpf.” She crossed her arms on her chest and turned his back on him.