Chapter 58: The Last Chapter

A/N: UPDATE but unfortunately, this will be the last chapter TT_TT *Cries Han River

I just can't...I can't type anything else. I don't want to move from here but waaaah~ 

This Last Chapter is dedicated to SOOHEART <3 - "Thank you sweetie for your support until the end. This is the last, and I hope you'll love this. Thank you sooooooo much! I love you <3 and uhm if you changed your username please tell me. coz' i can't dedicate it to you -_-"

for my dearest readers, brace yourselves the last chapter is here. 

ENJOY! 

--------

It had been 2 weeks since Jaekhyun and Tao left Korea for his operation in the United States. They were also able to move on with Tao’s condition and just prayed to succeed the treatment. One more week, it is their graduation.

They have been busy finishing their school requirements and had been through interviews for their first job.

“Phine! Kai!” Chanyeol called as he rushed to them who were sitting in one of the tables in cafeteria.

“Yeol!” Josephine welcomed him with a huge smile.

“Whew! This week was one of the toughest!” He acted like he was catching his breath.

“I know you can do it anyway. See?” Josephine pointed out on the cafeteria’s window wherein a lot of girls had been waving, and squealing around when they saw Chanyeol.

“Hyung, you can just ask for their help” Kai laughed.

“Taking advantage? No way.” He shook his head in dismay.

“You’re really a good man Yeol. Why don’t you start courting someone?” Josephine teased.

“Court? Love? Haha” he replied until he spaced out.

“Hyung!” Kai called and Chanyeol came back to his senses. “Ooh~ hyung must be starting to like someone” he added.

“You are so unfair Yeol, come on! We want her to meet!” she squealed happily.

“It’s not like that, I..I can’t tell yet if –“ he was cut off.

“Do I know her?” she asked and let out a smirk. Chanyeol didn’t speak but unless he nodded.

Since Josephine doesn’t know anyone from the school, I mean she doesn’t know any girl she was close with, she had an idea who it was.