Chapter 26: Reunited

ENJOY! :))) and after reading, if you liked it RATE and Comment 

Leggo.

oh take a look at the media ............. did you just died? XD LOL K. 

-----

It was a bright sunny day and Josephine got out of her bed to prepare for this time.  She called Tao early in the morning.

“Oh, Jagiya! It’s so early. Waeyo?” Tao answered the phone.

“Can we meet at the park? I mean if it’s okay?” she asked.

“Waeyo? Is there something happened?” he asked.

“Ani, but this is kind of important.” She said.

“Tell me now, ppali.” He said but she didn’t want to. Tao was pleased so he decided to go. After one hour, Tao and Josephine met at the park.

“Jagiya!” he ran towards her and kissed her forehead. Josephine smiled and looked at his eyes.

“So what are you going to tell me?” he asked. Josephine smiled again, and didn’t answer his question. Instead, she just started walking around.

“Ya! Jagiya!!” he ran after her and grabbed her hand, now they’re walking at the park holding hands. After a while, Josephine’s phone rang and she answered.

“Yeoboseyo?” she said. She turned her head and smiled.

Tao who was looking at her got curious so he also looked to where she was looking. They saw Chanyeol standing beside the tree and Josephine walked towards him dragging Tao with her.

“Yeol!” she yelled. Chanyeol smiled at her but when he looked at her hand and Tao’s, his smile gradually disappeared. On the other hand, Tao was really shocked to see Chanyeol.

“Cha…..chan…yeol?!!!!!” he muttered his name. Chanyeol smiled at him and hugged him tight.

“Dongseng… Please forgive your Hyung” he whispered and caressed his back. He broke the hug and looked at Tao’s widened eyes.