Chapter 47: Tao's Plan

A/N: Here's a short update, exams aren't over yet so please just bear with this. LOL.  Thank you for all those readers who gave such wonderful feedbacks on my "Thanksgiving Note" <3

Dedicated to: HIME_KAICHO "I hope you'll like this though it was only a short update. Sorry my dear! :3

ENJOY! :)

--

They were back from their normal lives. I mean they have been back to their houses. Kai and Josephine were still surrounded with awkwardness. Chanyeol wouldn’t have any idea and would still keep his feelings for her and Tao, beginning to make some move.

It was an ordinary school day. Classes would start and end after an hour and a half, they would go for lunch together, and go to dance class and see Kai. Her true love.

True love? Or not?

Josephine haven’t seen Tao for a while. She didn’t saw him enter the class nor his training. She would even call him but he won’t answer.

“Yeol!” she called as she found him talking with some friends.

“Oh phine!” he bid goodbye with his friends and rushed into her.

“You don’t have to say goodbye to them, I just needed to ask you something.” She said but Chanyeol messed up her hair.

“You’re more important than them.” He laughed. “So what are you going to ask?” he crossed him arms.

“Have you seen Tao?” She said.

Chanyeol shook his head and made a sad face. “Am I some kind of a lost and found? It hurts already phine.” He fake cried.

“Pssh, stop it. You look ugly.” She teased.

“What?!” he stopped and almost wanting to tickle her.

“I’m serious Chanyeol. Have you seen Tao?” She said.

Chanyeol haven’t answered yet until one girl from her back said something. “I know where he is right now”