Chapter 19: Meeting the president's son

ENJOY! :))

---

Her eyes were swollen as she wakes up in the morning. She looked at the clock and she was already late for school. She hurried to take a bath and change to her uniforms. When she got out of the room, she saw Minhyun seating at the couch. There were also luggages at the other corner of the living room.

“Minhyun-sshi, what are you doing here and wha…t” she stopped and she saw her mom coming from the kitchen with a bowl in her hands.

“Tada~ Breakfast is served” her mom said. “ Ohh! Josephine!!!!” she called out her name and ran towards her daughter and hugged her so tight that Josephine could hardly breathe.

“O…omma!” she yelled. “Mianhe, I missed you so much. How are you doing? Are you okay? You are getting thinner! Have you eaten your meals? Are you ski…” Josephine stopped her by saying

“Omma.. I’m fine okay? No need to worry, no need to ask a lot of questions. I’m alright” and she smiled giving her mom a hug.

“It has been a month omma. Don’t tell me you’ll leave me again ..” she broke the hug and looked at her mom.

“Baby..” her mom held her shoulders

“I cannot promise you that. You know how I handle the business right? Her mom added. Josephine took a deep sigh and said “Arasseo .. I understand.” Her mom smiled a little and looked at Minhyun “Minhyun, come on now let’s eat” and they both headed towards the table.

Josephine was just standing and she felt so nervous about what her mom is going to tell her after Minhyun left. Her mom called her to eat but she told her mom that she was late for school. Her mom and Minhyun both looked at each other and laughed.

“Josephine, it’s already our break. Remember?” Minhyun smiled.

“Omo! Really? Sh…..” and she sat down on the table still cannot believe that it was already their vacation.

“Tsk! Josephine what is happening to you” her mom said while handing Minhyun some rice.

“Kamsahamnida” Minhyun said to her mom.

“So Minhyun, what are you doing here by the way?” her mom asked him and he looked at Josephine with anxious eyes. Josephine was nervous too and she doesn’t know what to say.

“I asked Josephine if I could stay here last night because I forgot my keys inside our house and I don’t know where to stay. I’m sorry” he said and looked down at his food.

“Aigoo! What are you apologizing for? You’re always welcome here and you can sleep here anytime you want” her mom said.

“OMMA!” Josephine yelled and her mom laughed. Minhyun handed the bowl to Josephine and she asked her mom what it is.