Chapter 45: Advance Farewell Party

A/N: Update! :)))) 

ENJOY! 

Dedicated to everyone. (I forgot to ask who wants a dedication) ^^. Sarang.

---

“Yes you guys heard it right.” Kai told them and turned his eyes to meet Josephine’s but she was just looking down.

There was a complete awkwardness between the four of them. Unknown emotions and feelings were surrounding the table as Kai looked at their faces.

“Guys, I’m coming back but not that fast as you think” he said but the three still buried their heads looking down on the table.

“When are you leaving?” Chanyeol said emotionlessly and not having an eye contact with Kai.

“In two months’ time” Kai replied.

“When are you coming back?” Tao asked this time.

“Uhh, I don’t kn--“ He was abruptly cut off by Josephine.

*DUG!*

She banged the table with her bare hands making the three of them and the other customers look at their direction.

“Ya! Kai! Don’t even dare to say that you don’t know when you’re coming back!” She yelled. Kai was completely surprised. He was now afraid and unsure of what he is going to say next to them.

“Calm down. I promise to be back as soon as the competition finishes.” He said and gave them thumbs up but no one seems to care about it.

~~

As soon as they get inside the car together with Kai, no one would dare to speak about something. Even Chanyeol who seems to be the noisiest among them would keep his mouth shut.

Tao and Josephine who were seated at the back seat won’t even talk to each other as they parted their heads looking at the both side of the car’s window.

“Guys, don’t be like this.” Kai finally spoke up.

Chanyeol stopped the car and looked at Kai who was seated beside him. “Kai-ah” he uttered but Kai was looking down and started sobbing.

Tao and Josephine’s eyes blunted as they heard Kai weeping. “Kai-ah, don’t cry” Tao said.

“I-I didn’t w-want thi-this to ha-happen” Kai kept on sobbing.

“Dongsaeng stop crying. It’s okay, we completely understand.” Chanyeol was now caressing his back giving him comfort.

“Anieyo. It doesn’t seem like you understand. If you do, why would you guys act like this?” He added as he wiped his own tears away.

“Believe us. We do understand.” Tao said and smiled a little though he really don’t want Kai to leave as well.

“Otteokhae?” Kai looked at him.

Chanyeol and Tao looked at each other and let out a smirk. “You’ll see” they said in unison.

Chanyeol drove off again though Kai doesn’t have any idea of where they’re going he just kept his eyes outside the window. Josephine on the other hand won’t even talk, and still kept her eyes locked outside.

After one and a half hour of driving, they finally arrived in a small town. Chanyeol parked in front of a small rest house wherein an old man was waiting for them. They got off the car and headed towards the house.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” they greeted the old man and he did as well.

“Everything is all set” he said to Chanyeol and Tao.

“Oh jinjja?! Thank you so much harabujji!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“Here’s the key. Enjoy your stay and if you needed anything my house were just few blocks away arasseo?” He said and Tao took the key.

The old man left and they headed towards the door entrance. “Are you ready Kai-ah?” Chanyeol asked as he went beside him and placed his arms over his shoulder.

“Bwoa? What are you guys doing?” He said.

Tao gave him the key. “Open it” he said. Kai slowly twisted the key and as he heard the twisting of the lock he slowly opened the doors.

“WHAT!? How?!” Kai’s eyes blunted as he saw what’s inside.

*Flashback*

“Is that so? You really don’t have any idea when you’re coming back?” Chanyeol said and Kai nodded his head.

“I’ll just go to the restroom” Chanyeol said but after a few seconds, Tao followed.

~~

“Hyung!” Tao yelled and Chanyeol looked.

“I know you were thinking of something” He added.

“Yes. I was about to call someone if he can prepare something before he leaves” Chanyeol grabbed his phone out of his pocket and started calling someone.

Conversation between Chanyeol and unknown guy

“Yeoboseyo?” the guy answered.

“Baekhyun-ah!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“Oh, park dobbi?!”

“Ne. It was me.”

“What’s up? Why did you call all of a sudden?”

“I need your help”

“Eh? Why? Something wrong came up again huh?”

“Aniyeo! My friend was leaving and we want to give him a surprise farewell party!”

“Oh jinjja? Who’s leaving?”

“It’s Jongin”

“What?! Why?”

“He’s leaving for a competition at US. Remember when he joined a competition here at school? He won and that’s the prize.”

“Oh arasseo. Just leave everything to me, I’ll text you something and you can go there okay?”

“Omo kamsahamnida! You’re coming with us right?”

“Uhm mianhe, I still need to meet my girlfriend afterwards”

“Aish, arasseo! Thank you again!”

“Annyeong!” they both hanged up the phone.

*end of Flashback*

-Back to present time-

“Surprise!” Tao and Chanyeol exclaimed and pushed Kai inside.

There were cakes, and different varieties of food placed at the top of the table. They sat on the couch and started grabbing some food.

“Oh, Kai-ah! You should enjoy. This is your farewell party” Chanyeol said.

“Guys, I can’t believe you” Kai uttered.

“Aish! Just enjoy.” Tao grabbed a piece of rice cake and fed Kai.

They were all happy with one exception. Josephine.

~To Be Continued

A/N: Oh so that's why the two guys aren't talking a lot. Nice nice. But sorry, kai is still leaving. 

Guys, let's.... let's make him stay. :3 

PS. with a special participation of BYUN BAEKHYUN. XD

Dedications? Comment down. I'll choose the first one! Ppali :)