Info and News!

Wasssupp my awesome readers!!

So, since it's the end of the book, I thought I'd just write a little something here.

I know I've probably said thank you one thousand times but I'm saying it again. I love all my fabulous readers!!

Anyway, I'd like to especially thank the following people:

Ella_10th  (for being awesome)

tylerissleeping   (also for being awesome)

Wanheda7th  (for helping me with grammar and spelling and being awesome!)

MayaLOLZ (for writing an amazing book and being awesome!)

Lord_Tommo  (for supporting my book! Thanks bro!)

bubbles7865  (for being an awesome editor/critic)

If I could tag all of my readers, I would, but those are just some of my closest friends. Thank you guys.

Now for some random facts about this book! Woohoo!

1. Alex, who I just randomly created while writing a chapter, is based on my friend Wanheda7th . She loves pizza and will trip over her feet ten times in one minute! Woo, go follow her!

2. Aiden was originally meant to stay in a coma forever.

3. Jacob was going to die. But I'm a nice person.

4. I was literally so close, and I think one or two people predicted this, to using a massive plot twist at the end. The ending was going to be that Nikki's story was really a whole movie. So after it ended, it would've gone to the POV of the real Nikki Devron who acted out this whole story in a film. Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I hope you get my drift.

5. The cover was made by Lord_Tommo , thank you bro.

6. I didn't plan this book whatsoever. I was just writing anything down in whatever chapter until around chapter 18 when I actually figured out a plot. How that managed to work out, I have no idea.

7. This book is meant to be a funny, silly book that will make you laugh. I know it's not worthy of being published.

8. Well I'm all out of random facts but if you guys do want to know anything about this book, COMMENT! I'll edit your question in with an answer if you do.

Note: don't get too excited if I decide there will be no sequel, I'm worried that my sequel won't be as good as the first book. There is a chance though. If there is going to be a sequel, I will put it on here so. Yeah.

If you read through all that, thank you. Goodbye peeps !!!

- Red