Chapter 6: Jackie Lynn THOMAS AND FRIENDS.

1.13k!! Congratulations to us!

Short chapter.

△◆△◆

"Hm! This thing's delish!" You say through a mouthful of nachos.

Star munches on her own. "I know," she gulps down. "right? Marco makes the best nachos in the world!"

"Thanks, guys. But I only made them so Y/N would tell me I'm the greatest chef in the world." Marco smirks at you.

You roll your eyes playfully. "Alright, alright. You are the greatest chef in the world." Star and Marco laugh hard and eventually you join them.

What better night could you ask for? Sitting in the couch, having you in the middle with your bubbly, twin sister on your right and now your friend on your left with a bowl of crispy nachos sitting on your lap, watching lame cartoon shows and advertisements. Lights off and Rafael is already asleep with Angie.

Halfway through the movie that Marco picked, Star's eyelids are beginning to slip closed and her picked nacho is about to fall. Good thing she's on her pajamas already.

You shake her shoulder. Star?"

"Hm..?" She slurs, struggling to keep her sleepy eyes awake. Yes, battling monsters are fun, but also kinda tiring.

"If you want to sleep, you should come to your room."

Star shakes her head and put it over your shoulder, as she curls up into your from and hugs your arm. "Later... you're warm and cozy." You sigh and lean back to watch, but Star's dream talking keeps you distracted. "Hmm... space unicorns, s-soaring... through, the stars..."

The only sounds are Star's voice, the TV's noise, sighs and clearing of throats.
"You still going to school tomorrow?" Marco asks out of the blue.

"Yeah, Star wants me to," you pause. "Do you... want me to?"

"I want you to," Marco replies pleadingly, like he is begging and when you decline, he would be upset, dissapointed and blame himself.

You nod. "Okay." You rub Star's shoulders but fail to notice the black screen on the TV, showing that it's showing the credits already. Marco turns off the TV. "Well, time to go to bed!" You announce. You say it too loudly before before Star starts to ramble.

"Jackie! Marco has a crush on you and he's going to tell you that he l0oOo0oOves... you~"

Marco facepalms and looks at the ground. You look at him. "Who's Jackie?"
"My... classmate..?"

"I know that," you glare.

"Oh, right." He nervously laughs. "Don't tell this, but she's my..." he gulps slowly. "Childhood crush."

You gasp. "Really?!" You're a little different from Star, but the two of you have something in common;

Matchmaking.

"Yeah," Marco furrows his eyebrows. "Why?"

"Oh nothing," You giggle.

"... alright." He says, a little creeped out.

You chuckle and shake Star's shoulder again. "Star," you say. "Star..."

With no response, you sigh heavily and and put out your wand. You announce a transportation spell and instantly, you and Star are already in your room. "Alright," you start. "Let's go to bed, sis." You assist Star and lay her on her bed. You climb up the ladder of your double deck and put your head on you fluffy pillow as you fall under.