Chapter 30: Erased.

a non-canon plot twist is coming in your way.

△◆△◆

"Guards, take them away." Moon orders, and they did. They forcedfully― with all their might― push the monsters, into a portal, going to who knows where.

"Wait, wait!" Ludo screams. "No!" He tries to squirm his way out, but with his small figure compare to the bigger guy holding him, it was to no avail. He was then thrown off into the portal along with other monsters. "I'll get you, Butterfly!"

"Oh, Ludo." Star shakes her head playfully.

Moon then walks towards Jackie. "Since you purposedly destroyed half of my kingdom, we're forced to erase your memories of the existence of Mewni and Star and Y/N―"

"Wait, whaaaaa-"

"-aaaaaat?" You, Star and Marco finish Jackie's sentence.

"Um, yes," Moon replies in what seem of an awkward tone. "It needs to be erased. She knows too much, so it is only necessary to do it." She walks away slowly, only to turn her back at the four of you. "You can say your last words to her, my daughters. The both of you need to clean up and explain about the mess that occured earlier. Your father is stressed."

"Yes, mom." You and Star chorus. Marco goes to Jackie and rubs the back of his neck.

"Hey... first off," Marco takes a deep breath. "Jackie, I'm... really sorry for everything that happened between us."

The said girl looks down. "... it's okay, really. This is all my fault, Diaz. I shouldn't have brought myself to do all of this. I've caused so much that memory erasing is the only way to forget all of this. I'm sorry too."

Star frowns. "Nothing we can do to change this, Jackie. Yet, we're so glad we met you," she says as replaces it with a smile.

You cross your arms and remain silent. Jackie walks towards you. It was still silent until you lock eyes with the person who almost kill you. After several seconds, the most unexpecting thing just happened. Even Star and Marco― mostly Marco― were wide-eyed.

Jackie Lynn Thomas had kissed you.

You instantly push her back and quickly wipe your lips that was against hers. She chuckles maniacally. "I've always had a crush on you, just wanted to say that."

"You're disgusting," you remark.

"Why thank you." She goes back to Marco and pats his back. "Sorry, buddy."

"Uh, it's... fine."

Jackie was then pulled back by the guards as Moon comes back. Her diamond (face) cheek marks glow as well as Jackie's forehead. Moon closes her eyes. "Bye, turds!" That was her last words before her mind was completely erased. Jackie blinks. "Marco?"

"I'll... take you home, Jackie," Marco offers, still awkward.

"Wait- where are we? And who're those girls? Am I in a dream―?"

He sighs. "Yes! You are in a dream, and I'm going to tuck you into bed, okay?"

"Okay."

◆△◆△

what an exciting turn of events.

now listening to: Times Are Hard For Dreamers by Phillipa Soo.

^^ think i'm gonna do these more often. on to what i'm listening, hehe.

KimmiePines