Chapter 17: Truth

So excited to publish this chapter so here ya go! Takes place during "The Sleepover"

Enjoy!

△◆△◆

Crap.

"Oh, and please don't tell me I'm going," you plead.

"You're going, Y/N!" Star says. "Besides, the sleepover is happening at the Diaz's house! Janna, Hope, Jackie and Ponyhead's gonna be there!"

You snarl quietly. Jackie...

"I'm not going." You shake your head.

"Aw, Y/N! Please! Just go! This could be a break from our stressed week!"

You sigh. What could go wrong?

Well, Jackie could glare at the back at our heads the whole night.

She may tell Marco she likes him.

Screw it. You can't let Jackie ruin your night.

"Alright―"

"Eek!" Star squeals, hugging you out of breath. "It's tomorrow by 6:30."

"Why are you telling me this?" You ask. "I mean, we basically live at the same house."

"I'm just reminding you, (nickname)." She rolls her eyes and helps you up. (Did i say u're still on the ground? Didn't think so) "Oh, and Marco will be there."

"So?"

"So, you could tell him you lo―"

You place your hand over her mouth. "No. That's Jackie's problem." Cutting off your thoughts was your wet hand. "Star! Did you just lick my hand?!"

Star just giggles.

◆△◆△

"Now, open your eyes!"

Star says and you do. In the mirror's reflection is your face full of make-up and your puffy (h/c) hair with additional hair dye here and there.

"Sooooo? How'd it look?" Star asks, excitingly chews her bottom lip.

"It looks... nice," you say.

"Nice?!" Ponyhead complains. "Girl, we worked all night for your hair! Maybe Star rushed your make-up."

"I ruined it?"

Ponyhead shakes her floating head. "I didn't say that, sister."

While the girls are practically arguing, you manage to fix your hair and wash your face. "You girls need to stop fighting 'cause I think I'm done."

They turn around and you smile softly. Star, Hope, and Ponyhead screams with smiles on their faces.

△◆△◆

"Ooh, girls! You have got to try these brownies I made," Star suggests while the others already have their own piece. "I haven't bake a brownie yet, so I added magic sprinkles!" Jackie takes a bite before you. Janna and Pony also did what the two of you do.

"Mm, Star, it's so delicious!" Jackie lies, when the brownie actually tastes like dirt.

"Uh-huh, love it Star! Hm..." Ponyhead slightly agrees.

"Yeah... um, it's good," Janna nods.

Hope takes an armful of brownies and shoves it into her mouth. "Hm. So good."

You chew and munch on the gooey flavor of the brownie. "Star, the brownie's terrible." You bluntly say.

"Wha-?"