Epilogue.

Welp. I guess this is the end. Please excuse the notes i added here and there. I didn't edit this yet, but please give me your thoughts.

◆△◆△ cue theme song

Marco sighs and turns to the other hall. While he's walking, he didn't notice another person coming towards him, which they collided.

"Agh." He groans, rubbing his forehead that was bumped with the other person. "Star?"

"Hey, Marco..." She says sheepily.

"I'm- wait," Marco pauses. "Were you here this whole time?"

"Uh..." Star looks down. "Maybe? I think? I..."

"You do!"

"I'm sorry, okay!" She exclaims. "I was too curious so I hid here, by the halls... hearing the whole conversation."

Marco sighs. "Just... forget about it, okay?"

"Okay," she drags. "but... Marco, I'm sorry about Y/N. I thought she'll choose you, but I don't know what's gotten into her."

"I-It's okay," Marco replies. "Let's just... move on."

Star pulls Marco in a hug. "I don't know what will happen, but whatever it is, I'll be here with you. Along with Janna and Tom. You're strong, Marco." She parts away. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then. If you need me, just call through Tom's mirror or something."

Marco gives a fake smile. "Alright. Noted."

△◆△◆

Back home in Echo Creek, he slomps back in his bed.

"Dude, look," Janna starts. "I'm sorry for the unfortunate turn of events, but you're still invited to the wedding!" She tries to cheer him up, yet she receives a groan from him.

Tom sighs. "If you're not going, then you might as well just stay here or stay with us at my place," he suggested.

"Oh, alright." Marco sluggily answers. Tom then pulls out his dimensional scissors and gets both Janna and Marco in.

"Knock yourselves out," Tom says, sitting on his chair.

Janna rolls her eyes. "Whatever, let's just watch TV." Marco sighs as he sits down on the floor near the corner. Turns out, Tom and Janna are just watching the news.

"Attention, all dimensions. This is Kim Miyazaki, reporting to you a grifter at large." The TV shows a photo of a rather familiar face.

"Wait, doesn't that look like the Prince?"

That's when Marco sccurry up in his seat and quickly runs in front of the television.

"He is reported as of yesterday, escaped from the dimensional prison. His name is Rob Robbington, also known as 'Prince Alexander', disguising as a prince to con kingdoms."

"Conning kingdoms? That's pretty awesome," Janna comments.

"Awesome? Y/N might be in danger!" Marco exclaims.

"Woah, woah. Let's just relax and wait for tomorrow, then let's expose Prince Big Diaper over here with his fake identity," Tom says.

"Fine, tomorrow," Marco replies.

Janna sits on the floor, pulling Tom with her. "Okay, while we're waiting for tomorrow, let's plan this perfectly."

"Agreed." Tom nods. "Alright, let's do this the old-fashioned way. When the priest- or whatever that dumbo is says, 'who's against this wedding' or some shit, Marco's gonna burst out of that door and will scream a, 'ME!'" Tom plays the whole thing, while Janna and Marco look at each other weirdly. "Then, Marco over here will say everything about lil mis' Rob Robbington aka Prince Alexander. BOOM! PLAN PLANNED!"