Chapter 18: Whose Birthday?

Happy Birthday! Well, in here, of course.

Marco's birthday already passed, so he's 15 and you and Star are 14. I mixed all the request in this chapter. This is like a month later

Enjoy~

△◆△◆

You open your eyes to see darkness, just darkness. Where are you? This place doesn't ring a bell. You found a nearby source of light. It was a lamp. You picked it up and started wandering. The ground you're stepping on was a bit rocky, but it has the ratio of grass in it. You can feel it tickling against ypur bare legs.The light was slowly growing and it soon glowed everywhere.

"Mewni," you whispered. "Why am I here?"

You walk further and you arrived inside the palace. You soon entered a room, a familar room.

"The Grandma Room."

It was filled with previous princesses who ruled Mewni, including your mom, Moon Butterfly. She already showed this to you.

In the center of the room, was a stand. And on the stand was a (gem) encrusted gem around a silver tiara. Next to it is a staff and a (f/c) cape. You walked towards it and feel your hands through the soft fabric. You read something.

Y/N Butterfly.

A sound came which you heard. You turn around and saw a sewing machine. It was moving and it was making something. Your eyes shifted upwards the machine and you saw an unfinished tapestry.

"Y/N!" Someone yelled.

"Huh?" You asked yourself. A sudden image flashed through your mind.

"Y/N!" Someone yelled again.

The image flashed again. It was a person.

"Y/N―"

The person has dark, brown hair as the image flashed again.

"Y/N―"

"WAKE UP!" Someone hits you with a pillow.

"Agh!" You scream. "Star, don't wake me up so early in a Saturday!" You roll to your side and hug the nearest pillow. So warm...

She hits you again with a pillow. "BUT YOU NEED TO WAKE UP! NOW!"

"What's the occasion this time?"

You hear her whimper. "Y/N, it's our birthday!"

You groan. "I know, Star," you say as you begin to fall into slumber.

"THEN WHY AREN'T YOU UP?!"

"I am up! I'll be there in a sec."

Star pouts, although you don't see her. "You're such a lazy potato."

"Potatoes are fabulous creatures." You didn't know where that came from, but it's true.

△◆△◆

As you walk downstairs, already dressed, you see Star and Marco eating breakfast. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Y/N!"

"Happy Birthday, Star," you greet back.

"Happy Birthday, Y/N," Marco says as he raises another spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

You smile. "Thanks, Marco." At the corner of your eye, you see your silly sister wiggling her eyebrows. 'Shut up', you mutter before zapping your wand towards her arm.